saw that blurb earlier today in the news... the thunder did leave behind the sonics legacy for those that wanted to restart it... the maloofs have been looking for a place to move the kings for years, why not move them to a fanbase that kinda feels robbed of a dynasty anyways?? kevin durant would of been enough for the fan base to support a new stadium... and now they either have a new place to play, or a stadium already in the works...

the old owners of the sonics were bastards about how they dealt with the relocation project... i've always felt bad for seattle in that regard... the kings have always been a meh team (sorry bronson) and their owners have desperately been trying to relocate them away from the small market they're trapped in...

We still would have won the pacers are hot a 12 win streak? Just beat the #1 and #2 teams in the east we are #3 respectively.

We still would have won the pacers are hot a 12 win streak? Just beat the #1 and #2 teams in the east we are #3 respectively.

shit, the pistons knocked off the heat and the hawks last week.. sadly we're back to losing again... we're up on milwaukee right now, like that's something to be proud of... but the young squad is getting better... i miss the days when the "going to work" pistons and miller's pacers would go at it...

@carmelo... what the hell did he do to get suspended?? either way, he's a nobody anymore... he needs to find a team where he can hit the reset button and try to make the 2nd half of his career something better... the man can shoot, but he's cocky without merit... he's got nothing to be cocky about right now... NCAA championship?? yea, almost 10 years ago...

he's probably upset that no one else followed him to new york to build a dynasty... hell, brooklyn is a lot closer than the knicks :lol:...

I love going on YouTube and watching the pistons pacers fight where ughhh forgot the niggas name but im pretty sure he's metta world peace now got in that confrontation. I think a fan started it.

a cup was thrown... however, he did run up into the stands :lol:... i watched that live and was like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"... ben wallace started it with some pushing and shoving... but then artest lied on the scorers table taunting since ben got T'd and a fan had none of that and threw a cup :lol:... then you know, all that happened...

that was the craziest sports moment i ever witnessed... unbelievable how that all happened... how about jermaine o'neil decking some innocent fan that wandered onto the court?? CRAZY!!

Pacers were thugs... I was praying for granger to try his luck with lebron in the playoffs last year.

Also Mello couldn't play because he confronted Kevin Garnett. Hes not doing bad with the knicks either.

^melo has a lot to be cocky about.hes a top 5 player if not top 3 ,great shooter,big(thick i guess)he has gotten much more mature and he dosent seem as cocky to me since denver

I watched that fight last night Ben Wallace unnecessarily started it. After artest fouled him he pushed then it got out of control Ron punched one fan who was punching him.

Looks like the Kings might be moving to Seattle. A sad day for Sacramento if they do, but I'm pretty chuffed that the Sonics might be coming back.

It is a sad day. I'm gonna miss them

All we have left now is the Rivercats.....