So did heat win that sucks. Well the only thing good about that is annoying ass people who say lebron can't win it. Go pacers!

i wanted the thunder to win for sure... but there's a few players for the heat that i am happy to see get a championship... mike miller, who's quietly had a nice career, but sacrificed being the man on a different team, for a ring in miami... the legend, juwan howard... who in is 18th season, finally gets that elusive ring... and of course, shane battier, who is probably the most important player on every team he plays for... he just does everything right when he's on and off the court, every team in the league wants a guy like him... but everyone else on the heat i don't care for...

i used to like chris bosh too, but now he's lost behind two bigger egos... that champagne bath video was fucking hilariously gay though, someone showed me that a work yesterday :lol:...

the draft is now like a week away... the pistons pick 9th i think, which is in that area where you have a chance at grabbing that guy that fell down the boards, or that spot where the last good player was picked just before you... we've hit in the 1st round the last two drafts with greg monroe and brandon knight falling to us... let's see if lightning strikes three times...

^exactly... james is too full of himself... but when you've been called the chosen one since you were 12, i guess you kinda of just expect to win all the time... losing has made him more humble, but i wanted him to suffer more... now he's gonna think he's entitled to win every year now, and that's just not how it works...

watching guys like dirk and shane win just makes you happy to be a fan... they've worked their asses off for a decade with no love... james has been handed playoff teams every single goddamn year of his career and he's bitched and whined the whole time... dirk has been on shitty teams many many years and never once complained... he voiced frustration with mark cuban, but never publicly said he needed to do more... and shane has never said a fucking word when he was stuck on some pretty bad rocket teams..

So. with the arrival of my Brooklyn Nets jacket, it appears I'm a fan of them now, on top of the Bulls. No one can accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon, because everyone knows they'll be shit for a while.

I wish that was a smaller file size so I could use it as a sig

EDIT: Fucking LOL at Anthony Davis, the #1 draft pick. Since when have massive unibrows been in fashion???

• Like 1

merged, mo foes... my first one :D...

good to see a revival though... my pistons have won 6/7 lately... their only loss was to the hawks, who we beat in our last game... it was ugly but a win is a win and my team is finally figuring out how to do that again... this whole streak started against the heat, we've been beating good teams... starting to get excited about the pistons again :D...

he's been rumoured in trade talks with the pistons... but i don't want him, i like greg monroe and andre "the giant" drummond... holy shit, we've got a dwight howard, without the ego!! this dude is gonna be the shit in either the 2nd half of this year or next year... he could be the difference between us making the playoffs, or looking optimistic for the future...

every single second he is in the game, his footprint is being placed all over the flow of the game... it's almost ben wallace-like...