Indiana pacers since I live here. Big Reggie miller fan. NFL team chargers I don't watch basesball but my first pro sport experience was at the reds place sold out crowd that was awesome. Favorite college notre dame. I only watch college football not any other college sports. Notre dame is getting I believe is the number 1 rated high school QB in the country. He lives right here in Indiana his highlights are YouTube Columbus east high school.

"fuck the celtics and heat"

-bOnEs

:watchit:

i hope the eastern conference finals matchup consists of the pacers and 76ers... fuck the heat...

Much better...

Fucking Thunder. They are one of the few sporting teams in the world I detest, mostly because I loved the Sonics, and also because their fans look like a bunch of yokels who have never seen a game of basketball."haw haw, that there nigga just put the ball through the hoop. What's this game called again, Mary-Anne? BASEKETBALL?? Well I'll be damned!

Hopefully the Spurs wipe their backsides with them.

pacers couldn't do it... now i gotta hope the 76er's can beat the celtics and the heat... they did force a game 7 on them... either way, i wanna see the oklahoma city thunder win it all anyways... i was actually born in oklahoma believe it or not...

I really wanted a pacers 76ers eastern conference finals because they are the underdogs and Indiana's awesome.

The Thunder beat them? Ha. That's awesome, I hate the Lakers. They're overated, soft, crybabies. I hope the Celtics beat the Heat but I think the Celtics are just too fatigued.

I'm going for whoever Wins the west

I want someone from the west now that the pacers are gone.

You've already made that very clear.. <_<