Derrick 'Glass' Rose is out for the season. Again. He should retire and take up a less dangerous sport like chess.

Retire? He's 25 years old. He's certainly at a greater risk of not being an MVP-calibre player again but he's also young enough to return to that level if his body cooperates. If Andrew Bynum can play 20+ minutes per game then Rose will be fine.

the pistons went on a nice run for a couple of weeks... we lost to the heat tonight, but kicked their ass about a week or so ago... the guys are starting to mesh, and the interior presence is still dominating... if only drummond would stay out of foul trouble all the time :angry:...

It's hardly Woodson's fault. Last season they were able to create space around Melo and it resulted in a quality offense. This season the team is a bunch of bitsas and poor Mike has no shooters to put around Melo.

There's no doubt that Woodson will get the sack but no coach in their right mind is going to take on that job over the next five years.

• Like 1

It sucks that coaches get the sack when their players are a bunch of lazy buffoons, and I don't personally think Woodson is doing a bad job, but when you get smashed by the Celtics, something has to change. First thing I'd do is try and offload J.R Smith and Felton.

Also, what the hell happened to NBA.com? Why is there a sucky Australian version now?

Edit: nevermind, you can switch between local and US versions at the top of the page.

I use ESPN rather than nba.com. I don't like this season's version of the NBA page.

Sadly, the best the Knicks can hope for is to offload Shumpert. He won't be part of the Knicks' next championship and noone else has much value. They're going to have to be the masters of free agency the next few years but I don't see Melo hanging around.

That Pacers Heat game yesterday.....

Damn if they play in the Eastern Conference Finals (which they probably will) it could be a better series then the actual finals.

Damn, the current Sixers team are one of the worst I've seen in the NBA. I never thought I'd see the day the Horncats would give them a flogging.

Speaking of the Bobcats, Jefferson has been a beast this year. They'll have a hard time keeping him next season.

OMG an NBA topic?!? i gave up on our season a long time ago, probably about a month before mo cheeks was fired... and here i thought my team would find that fire to get back into the hunt... but nope, they all played like bums and i am officially calling for joe D's head... our owner, who bought this team a couple years ago, has probably seen about enough of his recent shenanigans... it's time to move on while we still have a few good young pieces to build around...

what a horrible year... this one hurts more than the heartaches i've endured over recent years because this team was at least built to make the playoffs... instead, we're the team that got blown out by the 76er's who just so happened to end their 25-something losing streak in that game...

SMH... it's all i can do...

Bobcats all the way!!!!!

On a serious note here are my predictions:

Spurs vs Mavs--- SPURS. Nuff said.

Rockets vs Blazers--- Tough one but I have to go with tem Rockets. Harden and Howard are such a great combo and The Blazers have started coming back down to earth recently.

Thunder vs Grizzles--- Thunder. Is this really a question.

Clippers vs Warriors--- Probably the best matchup of the first round. I really have no clue who will win this. Toss up.

Pacers vs Hawks--- The Pacers have played like poop lately and the season series was tied at 2-2 so I hope the Pacers don't think this will be a shoe in. Lets hope Paul George doesn't knock up any more hookers in the process. I still go with the Pacers for the win.

Bulls vs Wizards--- Another close matchup. I'm gonna go with the Wizards tho. I believe John Wall is gonna carry this team the whole series.

Heat vs Bobcats--- As much as I'd love to see the Cats beat the Heat it won't happen. Heat sweep the series.

Raptors vs Nets--- This one will be close but I say the Nets just because they have more playoff veterans.

Not bad.

- I think the Mavs will annoy the Spurs and the Spurs pull it out in 5;

- Rockets v Blazers could be a very good series and I'll take the Rockets with no confidence in 7;

- The Grizzlies can take a game or two from the Thunder. I say OKC in 5;

- I agree that Clips and Dubs will be a good series. I say the Clips win in 6;

- I'm actually not sure about the Pacers v Hawks series. I just read how the Pacers struggled against the Hawks this year and on top of their recent woes it makes for a tough series to predict. Benefit of the doubt says they'll win in 6;

- I can't see the Wizards getting very far. Their backcourt will be exciting to watch in their first playoff series. Noone is getting past Noah though. Bulls in 5;

- The Heat should lose a game. The Bobcats should create some issues for the Heat. Big Al will be pumped for this series. LeBron won't be getting started in this series... they'll all look at Wade's knees though and get the series over as soon as possible. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will concede 3,234 points in this series and the Heat will win in 4;

- I'd pick the Raptors in a series against the Wizards, Bobcats or Hawks. The Nets have turned it on and have playoff experience to boot. Nets in 6.

Less than a day left until the Spurs stop the Heat's reign of terror. Hopefully Lebron and Bosh leave, and put an end to the "big 3" shenanigans.

It's been probably the most boring NBA finals series in a long time, but it'll be great to see Patty Mills and Aron Baynes win a championship.

according to TV numbers and ratings and such, the pistons/spurs series takes the cake... some of the lowest ratings for a finals ever, and probably the most competitive finals ever... game 7, 5 minutes left to decide the season... the NBA gets pissed when the spurs make the finals... they try to make it a good story, but most of the fans only care about the stars...

i know you already liked this on twitter HBW, but it fucking cracked me up hard :lol:...

post-24-0-09683800-1402800263.jpg

• Like 1