^This. I can't stand the Heat. I disliked them even before Lebron joined.

Also, Aussie Patrick Mills plays for the Spurs, and clearly he is the only reason they made it this far ;) But he is a better player than he gets credit for.

At the 2012 Olympic basketball tournament, Mills had the highest scoring average with 21.2 points per game, ahead of Kevin Durant of the USA, who averaged 19.5 points per game
See?

Man, this has been an awesome series. I was devastated when Ray Allen hit that 3. Oh well, hopefully the Spurs can beat the and win game 7.

Oh yeah, fuck those Miami "supporters" who left the game early. One of the best players ever playing for your team, and you walk out early during a Championship final? For shame...

the people that leave games early are the casual fans, they deserve to be locked out... only true fans stay until the end...

i was upset at manu ginobli... he managed to destroy any run the spurs got on with his horrible passing or badly timed jumpshots... he pretty much ruined game 6 for the spurs IMO... i don't think he should be starting game 7, at all... poor timmy worked his ass off in that game, and it was all for nothing...

Thoughts from Game 6:

A.) Lebron choked late in the 4th quarter and got bailed out by Ray Allen, yet the media like to act like Lebron was the MVP of the game.

B.) Fuck you, you classless fairweather Heat "fans", Leaving the game before it's over. I hate Bosh, but I agree when he basically told those fans to fuck off and not show up for game 7 (in different words).

C.) The Spurs FUCKING CHOKED

D.) Ginobili got fouled on the second to last possession. He should of been at the line to tie or put the Spurs up. I'm tired of officials basically putting the whistle away entirely in late game situations. You could get away with murder in the final minute of a big game with no foul.

God I hope the Spurs absolutely destroy Miami in game 7.

Some noob questions

Why does everyone hate the Heat??

I have heard people say LeBron could be the best ever - how true is that?? (I can't imagine anyone better than Jordan especially under pressure in the Finals)

When is the draft? NZ could have a top 10 pick for the first time with Steve Adams (Pitt) highly rated so I might keep an eye out for him

Two parts to the Heat-hating: LeBron's 'Decision" and the fact that LeBron, Wade and Bosh colluded and took paycuts to join together and still have enough money leftover to obtain quality role players. I actually commend those guys for doing what they did (putting winning first) rather than being divas (Dwight, Melo, Deron) and trying to be the big dog in the biggest cities.

Probably the best way I could answer the Jordan v LeBron question myself is that whilst LeBron has taken a long time to mature as a player and person, he has one championship (possibly two come tomorrow) and four Finals appearances under his belt at age 28. Jordan won the first of his six rings at age 28. Basically, the next 5-10 years is about to get interesting.

I haven't heard of Steve Adams. I might have to look him up.

• Like 1

Some noob questions

Why does everyone hate the Heat??

Their fans are classless shit, Lebron is an arrogant dick, said they had a dynasty and 10 rings would be "easy" before playing a game, ect. ect.

And to add, Lebron isn't close to MJ, Magic, Larry, Bill, Duncan, Bryant or any of the other greats. He is a tremendous athlete yes, but he lacks the ability to carry a team to a title. To be the GOAT, you need mental toughness. He does not have that.

he showed mental toughness in game 6 in OT... he's close, but he's not there yet...

as for miami, their fans have been, and always will be bandwagon fans... they just don't care about sports in that town unless they're doing good... where's all the marlins fans from '03? dolphins fans? if any of those teams started winning again, they'd all be back on the bandwagon as if they never left... they're the worst...

he showed mental toughness in game 6 in OT... he's close, but he's not there yet...

as for miami, their fans have been, and always will be bandwagon fans... they just don't care about sports in that town unless they're doing good... where's all the marlins fans from '03? dolphins fans? if any of those teams started winning again, they'd all be back on the bandwagon as if they never left... they're the worst...

Don't forget to mention The U. Their "fans" are just as bad as the "fans" of other Miami teams.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn Heat. I so wanted TIm Duncan to get another ring. Oh well.

Lebron played a great game. Such a shame he plays for such a cunt of a franchise. Hopefully he decides to bail on them sooner than later.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn Heat. I so wanted TIm Duncan to get another ring. Oh well.

Lebron played a great game. Such a shame he plays for such a cunt of a franchise. Hopefully he decides to bail on them sooner than later.

He chose to play for that cunt of a franchise, so I don't feel sorry for him. And Goddamn Manu Ginobili sucks SO FUCKING BAD. He just casually turns the damn ball over in late game situations like it's the 2nd quarter of a december game against the Bobcats. He and his giant ass nose need to retire NOW.

i told you... he's killed the spurs chances in back to back games now... dunno if he needs to retire, but pop needs to question why he left him out there in the final minutes, and why he put parker on the bench a couple of times, even on offensive possessions...

i told you... he's killed the spurs chances in back to back games now... dunno if he needs to retire, but pop needs to question why he left him out there in the final minutes, and why he put parker on the bench a couple of times, even on offensive possessions...

I figure that Pop left him out there due to loyalty. It still doesn't make sense though, he has had a terrible series outside of one game. And I can't get over the fact that Parker of all players was on the bench. And as for Manu retiring, I think he should (I don't think he will though). It is clear thst his best, or even good years are way behind him, and I think he should go out (almost) on top and cap off his hall of fame career.

I figure that Pop left him out there due to loyalty. It still doesn't make sense though, he has had a terrible series outside of one game. And I can't get over the fact that Parker of all players was on the bench. And as for Manu retiring, I think he should (I don't think he will though). It is clear thst his best, or even good years are way behind him, and I think he should go out (almost) on top and cap off his hall of fame career.

they never do, he'll be on the bench for many more years... not sure about the hall of fame for him though... 6th men never usually get the nod... i do know he has an olympic gold with argentina but that doesn't effect hall voting...

Nice to see that Orlando picked up Oladipo, the best overall player in the draft. Now if they go and get Bledsoe from the Clippers, that could give the Magic the best defensive and most exciting young starting back court in the NBA.

Yes, I dislike the Cavs, but I also didn't guarantee that the Magic will have the best young back court with Bledsoe, I meant it as a possibility. And it is a definite possibility (if they get Bledsoe). And it has nothing to do with hating the Cavs, I was always a Magic fan. I guess you could say I "jumped on the bandwagon" when I was like 7 or 8 cause I liked the name and thought the colors were badass. So no, I'm not really hating on Cleveland.