I predicted about a month ago that Memphis and Indiana would meet in the finals. That would be awesome if that happens.

I predicted about a month ago that Memphis and Indiana would meet in the finals. That would be awesome if that happens.

i would love to see that... but i bet the NBA execs wouldn't :lol:... congrats on making it to the eastern conference finals though, your team seems to impress every chance it gets... now i know the heat will be a challenge, and really, the east was pretty weak this year, but it's still not a knock on your accomplishments... every year is different...

• Like 1

i would love to see that... but i bet the NBA execs wouldn't :lol:... congrats on making it to the eastern conference finals though, your team seems to impress every chance it gets... now i know the heat will be a challenge, and really, the east was pretty weak this year, but it's still not a knock on your accomplishments... every year is different...

It's worked out well in the East because a Knicks/Heat Conference Finals would have been all buzz and no substance. At least the Pacers can push the Heat.

It's worked out well in the East because a Knicks/Heat Conference Finals would have been all buzz and no substance. At least the Pacers can push the Heat.

exactly... the major labels have to be in the big games for the NBA to make lots of money... but the reality is, the good teams are the ones that are in these games... and heat are a great team with the stars, but the pacers, grizzlies, and the spurs are good teams too... take the spurs for example... what, 4 championships under popovich?? only their first one with duncan and robinson were big draws... the rest have been lackluster... but they've always been a great team and for some reason that doesn't draw the fans...

too bad too... those are the fun games to watch, not superstars throwing down alley oops... save that shit for the season...

Yeah I don't understand how the Spurs aren't more popular. They've been the best team for the past 12-13 years, winning 50 games in each season except the two lockout seasons when they were on track to win 50 games anyway. I'd rather be a Spurs fan than a Knicks fan.

• Like 2

that's how it ends?? dumb ass announcers praised eric spolstra for a good play call when in fact the only play was to pass to lebron... the reason why they won was because of the over-play on defense from west (was it west?)... he left a wide open lane for lebron... i can't believe that hard fought game came down to one move...

i feel sorry for ya jobo, i was jumping up and down rooting for the pacers... i thought it was gonna happen...

Thanks man. It was Paul George who overplayed it. And there possession before that when george and hill swithched I was like ahhh shit.

yea, it was like deja vu on the other side of the rim... that wade foul i thought would be the sealer... too bad on that poor defensive attempt at the end, i think this could be one of the great series... they almost stole a HUGE win on the road...

that's how it ends?? dumb ass announcers praised eric spolstra for a good play call when in fact the only play was to pass to lebron... the reason why they won was because of the over-play on defense from west (was it west?)... he left a wide open lane for lebron... i can't believe that hard fought game came down to one move...

i feel sorry for ya jobo, i was jumping up and down rooting for the pacers... i thought it was gonna happen...

The Heat won because of weak defense at the most important time, or did David Stern set this up? I mean c'mon a game wining wide open just on time layup. Thats not possible for the Pacers defense no matter how bad the play was lol. I was rooting for them also even tho they beat my Knicks lol.

But credit to the Spurs; they've been written off for years and they keep leading the way. Should be a good Finals whoever gets in. I bet TD and Pop will finish up if they win it all.