The Spurs just straight annihilated the Clips! I don't know if I should credit that to masterful execution by the Spurs or a lack of effort by the Clippers. That was just plain ugly.

The Spurs just straight annihilated the Clips! I don't know if I should credit that to masterful execution by the Spurs or a lack of effort by the Clippers. That was just plain ugly.

yeah they killed them. I think the spurs should get full credit for the way they played and the clippers didnt play good at all. guess the spurs got their revenge for earlier the year blowout and home loss to the clips..

must be nice... i gave up on the pistons when drummond went down... i have a better basketball team to watch this year anyways, the michigan wolverines!! final 4 baby... i can't believe we made it, and how convincingly we did it... i thought kansas would be tough, and florida too, bit we handled them... syracuse is a lot more dangerous though, and it's gonna be another tough task to tackle...

can't wait :D... i love march madness, and when your team is in it and tearing it up, it makes it even sweeter... it's something i haven't been able to say about the basketball program... it's not exactly been a powerhouse lately..

The lakers have been officially eliminated from playoffs contention. They lost to the spurs yesterday 103-82.

Also T MAC is back.

You my friend, know nothing of the word sarcasm.

So, no Supersonics. Again. God, Stern is a shitcunt. I didn't realize until yesterday that he appointed Clay Bennett (owner of the Thunder), as an advisor on NBA team locations or whatever. What a scam. No wonder Seattle got screwed over again. At least Sacramento didn't lose their team.

The NBA needs a serious reconstruction. There are too many teams, teams in the wrong areas, and a lack of talent.

• Like 1