I have a PS3 but haven't bothered getting a Move controller, been waiting for a game that would be worth getting it for.

Perhaps those of you who do have a motion controller (Move, Xbox Kinect or Wii Motionplus) could weigh in on whether you like it, and how it might be used for GTA V?

Tell me what you think.

I have a PS3 but haven't bothered getting a Move controller, been waiting for a game that would be worth getting it for.

Perhaps those of you who do have a motion controller (Move, Xbox Kinect or Wii Motionplus) could weigh in on whether you like it, and how it might be used for GTA V?

Tell me what you think.

Horrible idea for a game like GTA, imo. The majority of GTA players are serious or more so than your average gamer, and want to play video-games sitting still to relax etc... And what's really the point? It would just cost a lot of extra money, and I doubt a lot of people would use it. Like Sixaxis or w/e on PS3, who actually played with that rather than button controls in GTA IV?

But if it was there, I suppose they could use it for mini-games such as golf, or driving, melee, shooting.... IDK really, we know so little about the game now.

i think it would be a good idea.. just like 3d.. not everyone likes it but for the ones that are really into it, could get it.. im not into it either but the key is giving everyone what they want, and adding these features would surely give some gamers out there what they wish for.. but at the same time you could get the regular game..

I dont have a wii but i have played with one and i really didnt get on with it, i just didnt feel it added anymore control than a normal ps or xbox controller.

They may make motion control a feature but i doubt it will be very prominent in GTA.

At least i hope its not.

i just didnt feel it added anymore control than a normal ps or xbox controller.

It doesn't, but that isn't the point of the Wii. The point of the Wii was to make something children and mentally simple adults would find more amusing than gaming with a traditional controller, and make millions and millions of dollars with it.

Mission accomplished.

• Like 1

I actually couldnt use it. I played this game where u had to shoot and move the camera, it was so confusing i just couldnt do it.

I guess the simple minds must love it coz how in the hell else would it outsell ps3 and xbox 360.

Wii doesn't compete in the same market as PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, although it tries sometimes. But at the end of the day as I said, who is actually going to play GTA V 100% in motion control? I doubt enough to be worth investing in it.

I've always been a Playstation fan but gotta say the xbox kinect kicks the ps move thing into touch. Sony'll catch up eventually though.

I didn't like the sixaxis on the helicopter contol in IV personally. To develop move or kinect into the game wouldn't make the games any better. It's just not that sort of game atm. It'd probably be expensive too. And as good as the kinect is, you'd need something like the holodeck out of star trek to make it good enough for GTA. That would be cool though.