Qdeathstar

Do you think we'll be able to Ski in GTA 5?

I'm going skiing this weekend and i was thinking it would be cool if i didn't have to leave my house to go skiing, and you know with the wii, kinect, and move its a real possiblity that V could let you use some of these gadgets for minigames, like skiing those mountains....

It would be cool if they added it to the list of minigames you could do such as things like golf or water-sports which seemed to be in the trailer, although the guy on the Speedophile or whatever it was called he was wearing all the safety gear you would wear to go water boarding or water skiing whatever its called and the mountains in the trailer seem pretty high so maybe you could!

that does'nt sound much of a bad idea, it would be cool to wear the gear and stuff

Guest Marney-1

That would be awesome but I didn't see any snow :(

You're right, we didn't see any but it's possible there'll be snow. After all, Southern California is well known for it's amazing ski resorts.

post-10-0-35809200-1339046077.png

You're right, we didn't see any but it's possible there'll be snow. After all, Southern California is well known for it's amazing ski resorts.

You should show that to that sarcastic guy, Marcus.

You should show that to that sarcastic guy, Marcus.

Yeah, he should.

The thing is not everyone owns a Kinect and most who don't won't want to buy one, Example A here.

But it would be awesome If there was diffrent seasons

WINTER

Skiing

Ice skating (possible on a date)

SUMMER

Surfing

Swimming (in a pool not just randomly swimming)

FALL

Football

Baseball

Various sports

SPRING

I can't think of anything for spring

It's southern California, not much difference in weather throughout the seasons

It's still in California though

California ranges from Desert to snow, it's a bio-diverse place. And from my general knowledge, I believe it doesn't ever snow in the city, only in the mountain range behind it, in the more forested areas.

23734d1216489265-stop-degradeing-los-angeles-800px-la_skyline_mountains2.jpeg

Guest Marney-1

The thing is not everyone owns a Kinect and most who don't won't want to buy one, Example A here.

What does owning a Kinect have to do with skiing in a game?

What does owning a Kinect have to do with skiing in a game?

I'm talking to the people saying it should require a kinect or the ability to use one should be implemented into the game

I mean this is GTA not kinectimals