I'm a bit lacking in the supply area, but I know who has what in my area, and none of them could stop me if I decided to murder them and take their supplies.

Yeah, I'm set.

A post-apocalyptic world is a world I would thrive in. I would prefer that it not be a nuclear apocalypse, because radiation is tedious to deal with, but I have no issues with zombies, bandits, etc. Really, I would be a bandit myself. A bandit king, of course.

• Like 1

What's a fast armory Q?

As a late comer to the discussion, I will freely admit that am not likely to survive long in a zombie outbreak. Sure, I've read the works of Max Brooks several times, and know about the dead from Night, Dawn, and Day, but I'm not in great shape, I have, maybe a weeks food and water at my disposal, and little to offer a community beyond my charm and wit. My machete was stolen from my car, so I'm left with an assortment of knives and hammers. I'd keep my bow close, but it's unstrung, and I have no arrows. I should do something about that.

Hmm... Quick armory... *looks around, sees Texas-sized collection of rifles, shotguns, and handguns while sitting on a throne of ammunition reading "The Firing Line" Magazine* Yep, I'm set.