Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Temporary Downtime

Tonight at 1 AM EST we will be modifying some settings on the server which may potentially cause a few hours of downtime. I'm trying to run it at the least busy time (hence 1 AM), but if you're trying to get on then, you may find the sites are down.

Once it's back up, everything *should* be running more quickly. I'm enabling Gzip Compression, which can make the pages on the server send up to 80% less data - therefore making it quicker to download and faster.

Guest Bruce Willis

You should turn it off every night and put up a splash screen saying "Our opening hours are between 9am & 5pm". :P

So at around 8pm GMT. Thats shit.

I have plans tonight anyway but thats a shit time to have it as at around 8pm it starts to get busy.

So are they doing it, i gotta schedual my life around this Psy, your really ruining my life. Tell your server guys that your members deserve better information. I have shit to do like read other forums and if this once can't be counted on to be on when i'm on i don't know whay i'm gonna do.

Guest Bruce Willis

So did it happened yet?

If the forum goes down I'm not buying GTA V.

Guest Bruce Willis

It should have been done last night. Can't really check using my iPad but I'll find out later. Off to Liverpool for the match :)

I'll be in The Albert if you fancy a pint.