Princess Robot Bubblegum, Republican Space Rangers... What TV shows or content do you want in GTA V either returning or new?

87759869.png

I would like Rockstar to let some real-world production teams make TV shows for GTA5. The writers for Archer, the production team of South Park, and others would be cool to have in the game making episodes that are new yet with a familiar tone to them. Of course Rockstar would still have their own TV shows (Weazel News and some other returning shows) with their own humor but letting in outsiders would help give some variety in my opinion.

gta v tv gta 5 tv grand theft auto 5 tv grand theft auto v tv shows episodes cartoons news

So what do YOU want to watch on the GTA V TV?

Hmm, the TV in GTA IV was the thing I watched once and then forgot about. Maybe it should be dynamic and feature an ever-updating news system, similar to how the radio updated in SA to progress with the course of the story. Perhaps give it some more meaning, maybe you might hear a useful piece of information regarding the location of a hidden weapon, or a hint to completing a mission, or something along those lines. I'm not sure how much disc space the TV shows took up on the GTA IV disc (not a lot i'd imagine) but it really needs to be longer and/or have more channels.

Maybe it should be dynamic and feature an ever-updating news system, similar to how the radio updated in SA to progress with the course of the story. Perhaps give it some more meaning, maybe you might hear a useful piece of information regarding the location of a hidden weapon, or a hint to completing a mission, or something along those lines.

I could see the news working heavily into the game if they ran with that idea. Like, you see a story about a drug bust taking place, then if you go to where the bust happened you can find a closet or a crate with guns and money inside that you couldn't have accessed if you hadn't seen the story.

Or, you could see a story covering the fallout of a mission you just completed and based on what you find out, certain aspects of the next mission will be different than if you had just gone straight into the next mission. Like, if you killed someone in the last mission whose son you were supposed to kill as part of the next mission, the news will say something about the son going to the funeral, and you'll have to complete it without killing him, then there will be a different mission later where you kill him. Or you could skip both missions and just kill him at the funeral, which would give you the opportunity to kill certain people you were going to go have to go after in the future.

Maybe that's too complex for them to do, but it would be a really creative approach to the game and there would be incentive to watch the TV.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I SURVIVED

EddieLow-GTAIV.jpg

EDDIE LOW

True life horror encounters told by the luckiest people in Liberty City

• Like 2

How about an American Idol parody TV show with Eddie as an initial contestant who doesn't make the cut. Then later one of the judges' bodies is found. :thumbup:

gta v tv gta 5 tv grand theft auto 5 tv grand theft auto v tv shows episodes cartoons news

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

One of those late night Roulette Wheel games where you call in to place your bet............and never win. Maybe a parody of COPS........bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna doooo

Edit, who voted my Eddie Low idea down? Knobhead! :angry:

Everyone, I think. I haven't downvoted you (except for posting that Rebecca Black video), and Psy says he hasn't, either. Other than us, I'd say the rest of the forums has downvoted you at some point, it's not exactly a conspiracy.

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

Everyone, I think. I haven't downvoted you (except for posting that Rebecca Black video), and Psy says he hasn't, either. Other than us, I'd say the rest of the forums has downvoted you at some point, it's not exactly a conspiracy.

Thanks for the PM! Demon, I'm gonna kill you! :angry:

When I first heard Lazlow in IV, I was kind of hoping that you'd run into him in a mission or something later on, since he was walking around the city rather than in a studio.

It probably wouldn't have gone well had Lazlow tried to shove Niko's face into boiling water on a hot dog cart like he did with that other guy...

If the TV was more intertwined into gameplay then i think it would be worth investing time on it. for example;

1. When in taxi's, if you choose to sit through a journey (or a set mission where you have no choice but to sit through it) a TV could be in the headrest of the driver seat or something.

2. Or if they brought the betting shops back from San Andreas, they could have brief comic sketches between sports.

3. You should have the choice to watch TV on your phone (phones these days are more than capable).

4. internet websites should have pop-ups with funny video sketches/ There should be a GTA version of youtube.

That list should be more than enough ways to show off TV programs.

• Like 1

Welll, I'm thinking about gordon more head and interview shows,just like gta vcs, but time ranger crossed over my mind that shows is freaking funny but...the time ranger always shake his(ping pong) the rockstar would never create a cartoon that shakes his ping pong (prove me wrong!!!)

Taking of eddie low up top ^ I've got a feeling they'll bring back some of the random encounter peds from IV to GTA V. I don't see them removing random encounters that's for sure. Even RDR had them.