Meh, I wouldn't be heartbroken if they decide to not include TV again. It was 90% pointless.

'Yo dawg, I heard you like TV. So I put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV.' <_<

Dunno if anyone had put this can't be bothered to read it. I want shopping channels u can actually buy from, I was so disappointed when I tried to phone it and it didn't work. Like an ammo nation channel or if your house is customizable then furniture, or even clothes.

They had a channel on GTA 4 , I didn't watch it much, but like I say u could buy houses and cars on there maybe. It's a possiblity they didn't properly explore.

They had a channel on GTA 4 , I didn't watch it much, but like I say u could buy houses and cars on there maybe. It's a possiblity they didn't properly explore.

I can see that happening as more of a commercial for a realtor agency. Call the number on the screen and they'll tell you about any properties for sale. Something like that.

Guest Marney1

i want to get a kids channel for realism like i dunno make like some bullcrap CN or Disney

I'm sure J*** T******* would love that.

Antoine Dodson should make a parody appearance though, perfect for GTA. :D

Maaaan, I fucken LOVED the t.v. on grand theft auto, my favorite was The mens room, I was fucking laughing my ass off when I saw Bas Rutten man I was like oh shit! haha and hearing him say all that crazy shit, i quote that all the time and people look at me like im crazy, they dont know what im talking about but fuck em, whatever. I do hope they bring that back, and also the stand up comedy, that was special to me cause I love stand up comedy, and you dont get that shit in a game, you dont get those luxuries and I enjoyed it, i hope they bring that back. other than that, i kinda hated that the rest of the shows looked more like slideshows, I wasnt very hooked but they were very funny and interesting, I couldnt imagine "GTA T.V." NOT being interesting so whatever they have to offer. Bring it all back

...The Beast Has Spoken.................................................!

If TV's are in the game, I hope to see them in random stores around town broadcasting the news as it's actually happening, like if it's raining there is a weather report about rain... Just to make the game seem more dynamic and not focused only on you. Also, if there is a TV I would like to see easter eggs in it, such as references to the old San Andreas, VC or LC...

• Like 1

Dunno if anyone had put this can't be bothered to read it. I want shopping channels u can actually buy from, I was so disappointed when I tried to phone it and it didn't work. Like an ammo nation channel or if your house is customizable then furniture, or even clothes.

tipical tv network buyer lol!!!

I actually watched quite a bit of TV in GTA comes in handy when rolling joints etc.... better than just the pause/game menu

i coudnt agree more

a funny cheap version of family guy or south park

shopping channels where you can dial the number from your tv and order a product and have them mail it to your a few days later...that would be amazing

a funny cheap version of family guy or south park

shopping channels where you can dial the number from your tv and order a product and have them mail it to your a few days later...that would be amazing

really when you think about it, the possiblilties for GTA V are endless.

• Like 1

I adore the idea of a TV documentary based on Eddie Lowe, that would be fantastic, great idea. :)

Think it would be cool and creepy if there were obsessive fans of eddie lowe in los santos, like fan clubs nd stuff, copy cats.

I adore the idea of a TV documentary based on Eddie Lowe, that would be fantastic, great idea. :)

Think it would be cool and creepy if there were obsessive fans of eddie lowe in los santos, like fan clubs nd stuff, copy cats.

Yeah I want to see that, and also easter eggs and references to past games. Like a short documentary on 90s Los Santos street gangs and their leaders (GSF, Ballas, CJ Sweet etc...) and maybe a quick commercial for Brucies autoshop etc... small references to the past that make you think.

• Like 1

What would be amazing is if you can call for guns off tv ads

Yeah speaking of that I want to be able to call a phone number and actually get the service that it advertises, like cars, guns etc...