I think thats a bad idea....o no wait i came up with it on the last page.

Well in that case I am just emphasizing your point, sorry didn't see it.

I'd love to see a tv show called "San Andreas Conspiracies" Would be fantastic, they could cover things like ufo's, bigfoot, serial killers, government cover ups, I'd love to see that I think they could make it really funny and interesting x) Itwould also allow the player to dream and want to search the map. Maybe have some truth to each of the conspiracies?

Jon Stewart should be the host of a TV news program. Basically instead of being on a parody news show calling other news agencies stupid, he'll be on a parody news show acting as those stupid news agencies with some exaggeration. I guess similar to The Onion.

I think they should make tons of republican space rangers. That was HILARIOUS. I also think it would be cool if they made up some football and basketball games on 2k and would play them in bars and at your house. Also have a sports radio channel so you could listen to games in the car.

I'd love to see a tv show called "San Andreas Conspiracies" Would be fantastic, they could cover things like ufo's, bigfoot, serial killers, government cover ups, I'd love to see that I think they could make it really funny and interesting x) Itwould also allow the player to dream and want to search the map. Maybe have some truth to each of the conspiracies?

I like this idea. Actually including watching TV as an activity in direct relationship to gameplay could be used as tool to complete/initiate side missions and such.

It would give the audience a reason to actually turn on the TV basically.

Seeing as how it's set in Los Santon ...

*Santos

This is a little Off Topic but why the name "Los Santos"? It is translated to The Saints. Does this have any value as information?

*Santos

This is a little Off Topic but why the name "Los Santos"? It is translated to The Saints. Does this have any value as information?

Los Angeles means The Angles so they put a play on it and name it Los Santos (The Saints)

Make sense?

*Santos

Los Angeles means The Angles so they put a play on it and name it Los Santos (The Saints)

Make sense?

Ah, yes, thanks! It has been bothering me since the beggining of the trailer -____-

What shows do you think will be on the tv in gta 5?

I thought the shows on gta 4 were really boring. They could have local news on the tv that shows what carnage u inflicted on the city. they could have a spoof of TMZ (based in LA) where they show what's happening with celebs (read that michael saves a celebrity from papparazzi).

Any other ideas?

There we go.

Merged with existing TV topic. Not going to fault you for the double topic, because this had been dead for almost a year, I just want to keep the posts together.

Pretty sure Republican Space Rangers will be back.

This was confirmed in the reviews. it also sounds like there is going to be some crazy liberal super hero show to play its opposite.