Commissar Tommy32

Easiest and Hardest Missions?

Air Raid and Zero can fuck right off, I actually found the first Zero mission harder than the Air Raid one. Chiefly cos that little helmet wouldn't stop bitching. Easiest mission is probably The Party in VC. The Hardest is probably Wrong side of the tracks. Big Smoke can't shoot for shit.

The easiest one in IV was having to go and take a photo of Gracie for Packie. Although there were a few like that. Hardest missions were whichever ones had Phil Bell as a partner...he always seemed to die with me.

For san andre, The Madd dog one where he wants to jump off the building and you need to catch him. It was hard because if you use more than 700 cheats Madd dogg jumps quicker

For some reason, I had a hard time with the mission on Zero's roof where you had to shoot the RC planes with a minigun. It took me forever, maybe I finally changed the sensitivity settings or something, I did pass it in the end.

Same, that mission took me forever.

So much RAGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For san andre, The Madd dog one where he wants to jump off the building and you need to catch him. It was hard because if you use more than 700 cheats Madd dogg jumps quicker

Don't save while using the pedestrians riot cheat, its not the amount of cheats but the cheats you use. Pedestrians riot caused issues with the basketball too IIRC.

Don't save while using the pedestrians riot cheat, its not the amount of cheats but the cheats you use. Pedestrians riot caused issues with the basketball too IIRC.

Well I re-did it then got up to cut throat business. My ps2 froze so it is now broken. I never did get to finish san andre. Sad moments.

Supply Lines.

Definitely, I can't see how shooting down some planes is harder than flying across the city in a shitty, hard to control plane trying to take out vans... while on a fuel limit.

vr7KUExgR8r.jpg

• Like 2

Comprehensive list!

GTA

Easiest mission - Any that don't involve driving or gunfire. Possibly when you had to choose between the two gangs in VC.

Hardest mission - Any that do.

GTA 2

See above.

GTA 3

Easiest mission - First mission/Love's disappearance

Hardest mission - The one where you have to blow up all the fast food stands in a time limit.

Vice City

Easiest mission - First mission

Hardest mission - Hilary's Race/The one where you have to drop the dynamite on the boats from the toy plane.

San Andreas

Easiest mission - Ryder's first mission

Hardest mission - Any of Zero's/ but if you skipped them, then those damn flight missions for Mike Toreno

(I don't see how anyone could find Wrong Side of the Tracks hard, all you have to do is ride next to the front of the train)

Liberty City Stories

Easiest mission - Dropping off the drug dealer to his corner

Hardest mission - the one where you raid the docks to steal the car and the baddies all have M4s.

Vice City Stories

Easiest mission - Picking up Mona

Hardest mission - Tune In, Turn On, Bug Out - waaaay to many cops.

GTA IV

Easiest mission - First mission

Hardest mission - The deal/revenge drug deal with Phil Bell

TLAD

Easiest mission - the mission where you rescue Ashley

Hardest mission - The toll booth robbery

TBOGT

Easiest mission - The first

Hardest mision - The one where you steal the Buzzard

Chinatown Wars

Easiest mission - The first

Hardest mission - The Chinese new year parade mission "Dragon Haul Z"

GTA Forums

Easiest mission - Posting a single sentence answer that's unrelated to the discussion.

Hardest mission - Trying to convince fans that CJ isn't in GTAV/ saying you like another GTA game better than San Andreas and getting everyone to agree.