Commissar Tommy32

Easiest and Hardest Missions?

Hi all,

What do you think is the easiest mission and the hardest mission of all the gta games?

These are mine:

Hardest - GTA San Andreas - (I have no idea what it was called but the mission where Big Smoke says "all you have to do was follow the damn train CJ")

Easiest - GTA III - Love's Disappearance

:)

You forgot Fish In A Barrel.

And it's Wrong Side of the Tracks you're thinking of.

I'd say the missions were harder in GTA III, as I was younger and it was the first GTA of the 3D format and as such I wasn't sure what to expect. By SA you knew the basic formula of the missions and all the controls.

The SA missions were pretty easy. I played it again recently, and realised just how easy they actually were. I died far more times on GTA III during missions than i did on any other GTA.

Hi Vicey btw. :fap:

Easiest is in 4 where u drive Michelle and Romans sexy girlfriend home the hardest was probably was the last mission on vice city stories

Guest Bruce Willis

I'll have to think about this but anyway the hardest PSN (sorry SEN it is now) trophy to get was "Off the boat" in GTA IV. I kept drowning.

to be dumb here when i played vice city for the first time i never heard about gta atall then playing that that deathrow mission pissed me off i could never save lance

wasnt exactly hard but took a long time.. i hated the mission with woozie that you had to swim for hours to get lung capacy up.. and the mission on gta VC when you have to shoot from the heli.. its easy now though.. lol speaking of VC if they make Grand Theft Auto 95 that would be the name..

For some reason, I had a hard time with the mission on Zero's roof where you had to shoot the RC planes with a minigun. It took me forever, maybe I finally changed the sensitivity settings or something, I did pass it in the end.

• Like 1

Hardest mission in the whole GTA universe, EVER: Supply Lines. It's the one where you have to fly around in Zero's RC plane shooting moving vans and bikes (destroying them fully along with their drivers), while on a fuel limit.

Thank god it's not needed to progress, or I would still be stuck in San Fierro.

Easiest: Any of the first missions in each game, probably.

• Like 3

Did everyone pass "Supply Lines" so easily that "Air Raid" was harder? Air raid took me a few tries, but I never finished Supply Lines because it's practically impossible.

Is "Supply Lines" the one when you have to fly that mini WWII plane and shoot all of Berkley's Bikers and vans? If so, I hated that mission with passion. :watchit:

All of Zero's mission were fucking easy, even on the PS2. I've only ever played them on the PC since where they are even easier.

was air raid the one with the gas tank that depletes rapidly?? that was the hardest one of the two... but those fucking RC planes were just plain hard to fly period... the final mission was the payoff though, good times... easiest mission is probably the first mission in EVERY GTA GAME!! it's usually just drive here, done...

ohh well supply lines was the thoughest one then... there was one that had a sort of time limit where the battery or gas runs out... it probably was supply lines because you had to map out your route so you didn't go after one too far away from the rest... that one was a bitch, especially if you didn't manage to blow up one of the vans on your first attempt...