Sign in to follow this  
danz0r

GTA 5 final game?

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was actually referring to QD's previous comment about annualising GTA as many game companies do to their games *cough*EA*cough* to make a quick buck. They live by the adage "quantity over quality".

Like Assassins Creed did? AC was so epic, but then it became annual and started to get worse.

Ubisoft is probably worse for destroying franchises tbh.

I was actually referring to QD's previous comment about annualising GTA as many game companies do to their games *cough*EA*cough* to make a quick buck. They live by the adage "quantity over quality".

Like Assassins Creed did? AC was so epic, but then it became annual and started to get worse.

Ubisoft is probably worse for destroying franchises tbh.

No I'm going with Activision even though they are more publishing then developers they still have some developers.

It's a good question. I mean how many times could they revisit the same cities? For some reason I couldn't imagine them making a new city. However they still have Vice City and London yet to revisit. But for some reason I don't think they'll return to Vice City, not sure it would work in modern day time, then again they are that amazing they'd come up with something good. Something tells me they might end up moving on after 1 or 2 more games though :/

It's a good question. I mean how many times could they revisit the same cities? For some reason I couldn't imagine them making a new city. However they still have Vice City and London yet to revisit. But for some reason I don't think they'll return to Vice City, not sure it would work in modern day time, then again they are that amazing they'd come up with something good. Something tells me they might end up moving on after 1 or 2 more games though :/

I believe they will return to Vice City, almost definitely. Obviously it will be a lot bigger, probably like 5x the size as it was a tiny map.

And they could: Create new cities, use other cities in the GTA universe (carcer city), have multiple cities with air-travel, an entire world (very far in the future) etc... And if everyone of those was made every 2-4 years, it would last a long time.

If you take it that almost all the protagonists from the Grand theft Auto series are going to be in this sequel coming out if you saw at the end of The ballad of gay Tony there's a ticket for Niko Bellic the Grand theft auto:IV protagonist from Liberty City to San Andreas and Tommy Vercetti might easily be the next protagonist and some new guy take it from the multiple protagonist option which is just ridiculous if you ask me Claude is there from the third sequel and Carl Johnson so this might even be the last grand theft auto :(

Yes it definitely is the last GTA game then, you should kill yourself.

• Like 1

Ubisoft said that they'd been working on AC3 for 3 years, so hopefully things will change when that's out.

But on topic, it doesn't have to end. Hell, the mario franchise has been around for decades, and there hasn't been an original idea in one of the mario games since forever.

So as long as people keep buying GTA games, they will be made. And Rockstar are one of the few companies who put quality before quantity, so I doubt they'll see a significant drop in sales at any point, unless a competitor creates a VR version or something crazy.

GTA: VC ≥ GTA:SA ≥ GTA III > GTA IV

I can't make my mind up so they are all greater than or equal to, 'cept GTA IV.

From this we can infer that CJ, Tommy and Claude own a gay bondage club in GTA V. Evidently.

Nigguhs is at it again!

And while i'm here; AC II > AC ≥ AC:R > AC:B

In my opinion AC 1 was the worst, it was boring as hell, no wonder it was included for free in ACR.

idk but if this one doesnt have LV and SV in DLC or somethin then its either one of them or Vice City next.. i think theyll stop either for one of the reasons said in here already, or until they do every major city lol..