Sign in to follow this  
danz0r

GTA 5 final game?

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was thinking that R* releases GTA games every 4-5 years, so how many more gta games do you think they will make 0, 1 ,2 ,3 ,4, 5 etc.

I want to know your opinion.

i dont think that they would stop production on any franchise rockstar has unless it is a one time sthing such as la noire. i think after the possible gta 10 it will stop the number trend and branch of into different citiews that have yet to be the setting of the game.

Well... there is a lot of other places in the world for a GTA story. And a lot of stories for GTA, so... I don't think GTA will stop... and I don't know a reason to stop.

• Like 1

Guest Bruce Willis

i dont think that they would stop production on any franchise rockstar has unless it is a one time sthing such as la noire. i think after the possible gta 10 it will stop the number trend and branch of into different citiews that have yet to be the setting of the game.

L.A. Noire may not be a 'one time thing' as Rockstar clearly stated the other day:

LANoire_Sequel_is_a_real_possibility.jpg

GTA is going to be around for a long time. As long as they keep making them, they'll be bought. Kind of like Final Fantasy, although the longer the game is around, the harder it will become to impress the players. Rockstar Games have the resources to make every GTA impact the gaming world every time!

Guest Bruce Willis

GTA is going to be around for a long time. As long as they keep making them, they'll be bought. Kind of like Final Fantasy, although the longer the game is around, the harder it will become to impress the players. Rockstar Games have the resources to make every GTA impact the gaming world every time!

I also thing numbering GTA games with GTA IV, GTA VII etc is irrelevant - I hope they just carry on the franchise using names like [eg:] GTA: Bogota.

Who would stop something that makes money. That's like saying you will stop getting paid because you don't care about your life anymore. GTA will always be around and will always change how you can play games. Now Saints Row try to be GTA but they can they should just stop its retarted.

GTA ON MARS!!! Hijacking rovers and stealing spaceships THAT'S BOSS!!!

Considering it's one of the best selling titles in the world and the best selling rockstar franchise, I doubt it will come to an end anytime soon. Probably once new consoles stop being produced, which will also be in a very, very long time, if ever.

Only if rockstar bankrupts or if something bans grand theft auto series i hope... If grand theft auto sales stay that high, rockstar wont stop new gta development as they will not earn that much money.

R* will keep making them until they get bought out or go out of business, then the "buyer" wil want to maximizing the value of the GTA brand, make a game every year till gamers don't care about it anymore, and thats how GTA will die

QED NQP

Also, December 21, 2012.

"GTA 2015 - All the same shit from last year's game, just with different character textures and a slight coat of polish for good measure. Hey, in this one we've added two new pedestrian models too, each with over five (5!) lines of dialogue. Yours for only £39.99."

"GTA 2015 - All the same shit from last year's game, just with different character textures and a slight coat of polish for good measure. Hey, in this one we've added two new pedestrian models too, each with over five (5!) lines of dialogue. Yours for only £39.99."

2015? More like 2025 if the games keep being released every 3-5 years

I was actually referring to QD's previous comment about annualising GTA as many game companies do to their games *cough*EA*cough* to make a quick buck. They live by the adage "quantity over quality".

I was actually referring to QD's previous comment about annualising GTA as many game companies do to their games *cough*EA*cough* to make a quick buck. They live by the adage "quantity over quality".

*cough*the sims*cough*

Amen to that my friend.

Like Assassins Creed did? AC was so epic, but then it became annual and started to get worse.

If you take it that almost all the protagonists from the Grand theft Auto series are going to be in this sequel coming out if you saw at the end of The ballad of gay Tony there's a ticket for Niko Bellic the Grand theft auto:IV protagonist from Liberty City to San Andreas and Tommy Vercetti might easily be the next protagonist and some new guy take it from the multiple protagonist option which is just ridiculous if you ask me Claude is there from the third sequel and Carl Johnson so this might even be the last grand theft auto :(

If you take it that almost all the protagonists from the Grand theft Auto series are going to be in this sequel coming out if you saw at the end of The ballad of gay Tony there's a ticket for Niko Bellic the Grand theft auto:IV protagonist from Liberty City to San Andreas and Tommy Vercetti might easily be the next protagonist and some new guy take it from the multiple protagonist option which is just ridiculous if you ask me Claude is there from the third sequel and Carl Johnson so this might even be the last grand theft auto :(

I couldn't disagree more. I'd go into it further but I can't really tell what your argument is. The only thing I understood was "this might even be the last Grand Theft Auto." Therefore, I couldn't disagree more.

No, they will not reuse the same fucking protagonist. And the point of a new game is to have new characters, not old ones. And finally, CJ, Claude and Tommy don't exist in the same universe as Niko and Packie.

I think you are saying this will be the last GTA becase "every GTA character from previous games is in GTA V".

That is the dumbest fucking idea I've ever seen, because CJ, Tommy, Claude, Packie and all the characters you apparently saw in the trailer AREN'T THERE.