Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

Got a new shiny sig

Text needs a border (or the upper-left section of the background image needs to be darkened), person overlapping the border makes it look like the sig was too big and was cut off. 6/10, 7.5 if altered as I have suggested.

Or, you could leave the sig as-is and make me a bunch of static-filled monitors with eyes on them instead.

I'm not sure what it is but it looks as if the render wasn't fully rendered or was a choppy job was done as on the bottom black border it's not fully black it has blue tint in it but mostly on the Right side is the worst. Other than that it's not bad.

I made some changes, i couldn't really see anything on the blue on the bottom conquested but i made sure it was all black this time.

I made some changes, i couldn't really see anything on the blue on the bottom conquested but i made sure it was all black this time.

Looks good, It was like a blue Vertical line about 30px right of her.

I've never got you sigs QD. Too artie for me. But that one is kinda good. Don't like the two black boaders though, would be better if it was transparent and the writing was just floating between the sig and the background of the forum.

Or, you could leave the sig as-is and make me a bunch of static-filled monitors with eyes on them instead.

I'm bored so I might have a go at this to see if I can improve on QD's attempt.

@pitbull

Some browsers don't support transparent images.

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Here's that sig I said I was going to make when I was bored last night, I don't know if it's to your specifications but well, meh.

post-27-0-14016800-1329858166.gif

Derp.

Nice. And it's large, too. Now I can put it in my sig, along with angeal's quote, thus making QD bitch about how big it is.

Edit: ImageShack is fucking stupid all of a sudden, the gif isn't animated once I've uploaded it.

The quotes automatically cut off, which is what I was bitching about, that and that duffman's a QD

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Edit: ImageShack is fucking stupid all of a sudden, the gif isn't animated once I've uploaded it.

Funnily enough it did that when I uploaded it to ImageShack, don't know why. Thought I had turned nooby, meh. It was made with a free trial version of JASC's animation shop, but I don't see why that should affect it.

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it... QD'd.

It isn't even his sig, it's above the sig line. I don't know if he copy/pastes it every time or what...

It's the sig that his iPhone puts at the end of his post, not the actual sig. You can change what the sig is.

it's the "Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone." replacer.

exactly, why would you need two signatures. IPB already has a signature page, so why would you need a second one for.. thats not posted as a signature.