Sign in to follow this  
Commissar Tommy32

What about us PC gamers?

It was PS2 exclusive back in the day.

GTA was never exclusive to Playstation it also released on PC (nintendo doesn't release M rated games) and when Microsoft launched Xbox in 2005 San Andreas came out for Xbox the same year and then the rest of the III series followed except for VCS & LCS.

Okay let me rephrase that.

Once upon a time, GTA was only available on PS2.

Yeah but that was before xbox came out, so it doesn't count because they had no other console to release it on.

Marcus is correct. I knew this already but here is proof.

Available only for the PS2 - released in the US on October 22nd. It is, according to Rockstar, an "entirely new game" which is "set in the '80s"... The location (unsurprisingly!) will be Vice City...

http://grandtheftautouk.tripod.com/

VC released:

PlayStation 2 NA October 27, 2002

EU November 8, 2002

AUS November 8, 2002

It was PS2 exclusive back in the day.

GTA was never exclusive to Playstation it also released on PC (nintendo doesn't release M rated games) and when Microsoft launched Xbox in 2005 San Andreas came out for Xbox the same year and then the rest of the III series followed except for VCS & LCS.

Okay let me rephrase that.

Once upon a time, GTA was only available on PS2.

Yeah but that was before xbox came out, so it doesn't count because they had no other console to release it on.

The Xbox came out late 2001 - Feb 2002...so ummm ur wrong.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox

Like seriously Rockstar might hold out 2 months to release on PC because they know once it is release on the PC that game would get MODDED after 2 days of being release lol. I love the mods they did for GTA IV Awesome :).

They don't mind if people mod the game, They've shown off numerous mods on the newswire before.

You want me to be honest?

We'll wait a year for it and then have to pay full price for a shit port rife with glitches like Rockstar always do. Bully was shit after porting (full of glitches and graphics just didn't load) that wasn't properly fixed for a year after it's PC release. IV was crap for it too and still is (Going on the freeway and going round the corner and textures don't load, if you spin the camera around fast enough you can keep glitching the textures) and V sure as shit will be.

Yeah we all know that GTA V will be released on PS3 and Xbox, then on PC. I say fuck that, I think that theres more GTA PC players than PS3 and Xbox players...they should release it on PC first. Not looking forward for controls like in GTA IV..ugh

Yeah we all know that GTA V will be released on PS3 and Xbox, then on PC. I say fuck that, I think that theres more GTA PC players than PS3 and Xbox players...they should release it on PC first. Not looking forward for controls like in GTA IV..ugh

Wrong. PC should be better, performance and graphics wise, but the majority of the target market play on consoles, so that's what the game will release on first. At best, PC will release simultaneously as the consoles.

Wrong. PC should be better, performance and graphics wise, but the majority of the target market play on consoles, so that's what the game will release on first. At best, PC will release simultaneously as the consoles.

I want R* to re-create performance, controls, aiming and stuff for PC, it would be terrible if all that stuff stays for PC from the consoles...

I find it easier to play gta on the xbox then the ps3, I would hate for GTA 5 to come out as a ps3 exclusive.

Im a PS3 player, but i have to agree with you, because it would be unfair on everyone else

Guest Marney1

I want PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners to all get their hands on GTA V, the more the merrier, I'd just like to see an end to the fanboyism and for everyone to discuss their experiences with the story without throwing in the "PC is better than console blah blah" bit. Get a life.

I want PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners to all get their hands on GTA V, the more the merrier, I'd just like to see an end to the fanboyism and for everyone to discuss their experiences with the story without throwing in the "PC is better than console blah blah" bit. Get a life.

i can't agree with you more man, I've been thinking the same thing, everyone should get a chance (Y)

I play on console and PC, but I actually prefer playing on PC. But I will be fine if the game doesn't even release for PC, but that's virtually impossible.

The fact is that ps3 and xBox will never be better than pc . . Iv seen it first hand. . . . Pc is on top of of the gaming world . . And xbox was created by microsoft(does microsoft ring a bell to us pc gamers)that said I rest my case

Guest Marney1
The fact is that ps3 and xBox will never be better than pc . . Iv seen it first hand. . . . Pc is on top of of the gaming world . . And xbox was created by microsoft(does microsoft ring a bell to us pc gamers)that said I rest my case

We need a fanboy emoticon.

• Like 1

We need a fanboy emoticon.

In the meantime

Fanboy.png

Xbox because I have one and it would be stupid for ps3 exclusive and I don't really no the difference in graphics ps3 Xbox PC I don't notice a difference

On ps3 and xbox the graphics has to be drop cause you can't custom the consoles with performance upgrades. Like a pc can

And pc is still the best for 3D gaming

On ps3 and xbox the graphics has to be drop cause you can't custom the consoles with performance upgrades. Like a pc can

And pc is still the best for 3D gaming

well yea that's a good point

Xbox because I have one and it would be stupid for ps3 exclusive and I don't really no the difference in graphics ps3 Xbox PC I don't notice a difference

You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

Ps3 and 360 there'is no difference but pc aginst consoles...there is a huge difference dude

There is a difference between the consoles, but not so drastic as to "this one is 100x better than that one!"