Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

Guest Marney-1

It should come out this year, right? I just wanna Pre order the game

Then preorder it, plenty of places taking orders for GTA V.

Guest Marney-1

davidgest-marthareeves.jpg

Yup, a face for radio.

Dan-Houser-GTA-V.jpg

Edited by Marney-1

Guest Marney-1

From the Rockstar Newswire today:

TNAWWEFAN

On November 2nd 2011, my life changed.

My favorite game developer had finally released the first trailer to the next installation/sequel in my favorite video game series - (and I didn't even have to use my AK! I gotta say, today was a good day.)

After eight months without information, your fanbase is growing anxious. We've waited patiently for more information despite the fact that your company pulled a marketing maneuver called a "bait-and-switch." We waited while you advertised your switched product, and many of us even went and bought this switched product out of respect for and trust in your company. We've picked apart every single frame of your trailer, despite the fact that it wasn't released for us, it was released for fans of another open-world crime sandbox game. I've bought 135 shares of your stock, and plan to purchase more when you release more information about GTA V.

The members of this forum have tirelessly defended your company's actions despite the shoddy marketing tactic employed last November. We've continuously directed traffic at your website, Newswire, and YouTube channels. We've attempted to investigate every possible source of information due to your company's awkward silence. This year alone, we've analyzed your weak financial data, your secretive development processes, and your third-world marketing practices. We have promised our money to your company in exchange for this game, info about this game, and DLC's for this game. We've literally shown this game to thousands of people, and we've talked highly of it, in an attempt to bring its rich experiences to more people.

We've done you nothing but good, and in these past 8 months, we feel that you have not returned the respect you've been given. Please understand that you do not give your products away for free, and with over half a dozen DLC's for your newest title, your company is certainly not averse to charging extra for releasing removed parts of the game within months of the original release. Please also understand that regardless of your sales tactics, we will purchase your products. Having taken all this into consideration, I ask that you think deeply about and respond to our following statement.

Without admitting wrong or even discussing the events of the past 8 months, can you reassure us that we will receive information about GTA V before the 9th month post-trailer?

If you cannot reassure us of upcoming GTA V information, can you please address the situation and explain your actions over the last 8 months?

Respectfully yours,

The GTAForum members involved in Thread #515438

Fuck. My. Life. That kid needs to sort his fucking priorities out. Get a lass (or even a lad) and get laid. Fuck sake. If he cares that much about a game, suicide is surely his only option.

Guest Marney-1

Fuck. My. Life. That kid needs to sort his fucking priorities out. Get a lass (or even a lad) and get laid. Fuck sake. If he cares that much about a game, suicide is surely his only option.

If an iGTA5 member ever tries that shit I'll personally stab them in the eyes for bringing shame on the site.

Quite clearly we have a case of the Zidane.

retard1.jpg

On November 2nd 2011, my life changed.

I can't wait to see this guys reaction when he has his first child, or he graduates high school.

• Like 2

Guest Marney-1

*wonders why this isn't in the crying brats topic*

Move it there if you want, I just didn't fancy reading fansite fanboy's going on about how "GTAForums is full of wankers" etc. Thought it might be a bit unfair as this is just one wanker taking it upon himself to be the unofficial spokesman for the others in that thread.

Edit: Since when did I ever give a fuck? Yeah, just move it to the 'Whining little cunts' thread.

Edited by Marney-1

Maybe this letter will be the one thing that finally gets through to Rockstar! Fuck those marketing Guys! Give is WHAT WE WANT! NO!!WW!! r ELSEL WE WONT BUY THe GAME WE LUVE SOM MUCH!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, btw, You can't buy shares of Rockstar.

i like how he says he will buy any R* game regardless, but is sick of no new info... yea, like that'll get you what your looking for... it amazes me how impatient people have become in this high-speed world we live in... no one stops to smell the roses anymore...

Guest Marney-1

How does the 'Flag as spam' thing work on YouTube? This message R* put up a while ago is hidden on their own

video due to being flagged.

post-10-0-14453100-1341363244.png

Is there a gang of muppets collectively hitting the 'flag as spam' button in a gay attempt to show R* that they're not happy?

• Like 1

How does the 'Flag as spam' thing work on YouTube? This message R* put up a while ago is hidden on their own

Is there a gang of muppets collectively hitting the 'flag as spam' button in a gay attempt to show R* that they're not happy?

Just a bunch of spackers who think flagging a youtube comment will do anything. Rockstar barely even use the youtube account.

Guest Marney-1

Just a bunch of spackers who think flagging a youtube comment will do anything. Rockstar barely even use the youtube account.

Rockstar's own comment has disappeared now and the comments have turned in to a U.S vs U.K flame war. :rolleyes:

To be fair, R* was asking for a shitstorm by announcing GTA V before MP3 came out. You can't drop a nuke and then expect us to turn around and watch the fireworks behind us.

True that

Having now played Max Payne 3, I must amend that. Max Payne 3 is a big fucking brick of C4, stuck to the side of a preschool.

But it's still no nuke.

• Like 1

Just when I thought there wouldn't be a better a time to show off more GTA 5 info at E3 than anything else, E3 comes, and nothing about GTA 5 is said. I watched all the live coverage of E3 on SPIKETV and and nothing was mentioned about GTA 5. Why the hell is that. We've been waiting over 7 months since the launch of the 1st GTA 5 trailer, that's long enough. Now that E3 didn't reveal anything about GTA 5, how much longer are GTA fans gonna wait now. 7 months since the teaser trailer, how many more months are gonna tack onto this 7 before R* finally opens their traps? I'm sick of waiting, I just wanna play this game soon too. Millions do. So now that E3 live coverage is over, how much longer are we gonna wait more new info and announcements? I'm hopeless at this point, and I'm a little angry. And the game better release this year, not in 2013. I can't wait that long. I want the game in my hands before the Dec. 21st, 2012, because that's the predicted doomsday. If that doomsday stuff actually happens, and GTA 5 is set for next year, then R* wasted their time making GTA 5 in the 1st place and nobody would ever play the game if we all die off.

Release the game this year R*, I don't wanna take any chances of never getting to play it; I wanna play this game before any chance of the 2012 doomsday crap happening.

1) You have got to be joking

2) You won't know the difference because you'll be

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how they put up with it. There's a warning on virtually every page on the Newswire now, I'm surprised they haven't switched to a zero tolerance policy.

It's pretty obvious that anyone who goes out of their way to spam Rockstar's website is too young (physically or mentally) to be playing GTA.

I suppose Rockstar doesn't want to be in the news for depriving special children of their freedom...

Guest Marney-1

I don't know how they put up with it. There's a warning on virtually every page on the Newswire now, I'm surprised they haven't switched to a zero tolerance policy.

It's pretty obvious that anyone who goes out of their way to spam Rockstar's website is too young (physically or mentally) to be playing GTA.

I suppose Rockstar doesn't want to be in the news for depriving special children of their freedom...

The rules are impossible to miss, between the signing in boxes and the comment box - BANG - there's the rules. Some of them say they didn't see them. :luis:

Its one thing to ask for news and info, but its another thing to demand it. Id rather ask nicely and look like a fan, than ask like im 4 and look like a duche. Personally, some info would be nice. just a snipit like one of the guns in the game, or one of the cars. Just small things. I kinda like being able to think and ponder on what the game is gonna look at. I want info just as much as anyone else, i jsut dont demand it. It takes away from their jobs having to answer to lil kids about info about a game they have no idea what anything in it means anyway.