Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

Guest Marney-1

Rockstar must be tearing their hair out. Half the posts in the latest Newswire article are kids giving them abuse and crying that they've had no GTA V info.

120117_DX_ChildCrying.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Guest Marney-1

Reply to each one saying "kill yourself for believing fellow idiots".

My reply was completely removed, didn't even leave a "This comment has been removed" message.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

They do that to me too. What did it say?

A short mention about how good the PS3 controller looked followed by a comment on how this thread (with link) would probably be around for a while yet. Said it was shocking how many abusive comments there were.

Dunno what they're all crying about tbh, GTA V is coming along fine:

post-10-0-06986100-1337905538.png :P

R* A14 minutes ago

Just a reminder to everyone to please keep it on-topic here to Max Payne 3 and Social Club multiplayer events.

If you want to comment or speculate about GTAV, you're welcome to do so in an appropriate thread like http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19461/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer.html

Of course, standard rules of decency apply always at the Newswire in every thread. Abusive language and trolling may result in a suspension of commenting privileges.

Thank you all.

Edited by Marney-1

before mp3 released, one of my youtube comments got like 30 dislikes because on a GTA video, i told a little bitch kid that said "fuck mp3, we want GTA" to shut the fuck up cause hes just a little 12 year old cunt and that mp3 will be a great game (it is).

Just when I thought there wouldn't be a better a time to show off more GTA 5 info at E3 than anything else, E3 comes, and nothing about GTA 5 is said. I watched all the live coverage of E3 on SPIKETV and and nothing was mentioned about GTA 5. Why the hell is that. We've been waiting over 7 months since the launch of the 1st GTA 5 trailer, that's long enough. Now that E3 didn't reveal anything about GTA 5, how much longer are GTA fans gonna wait now. 7 months since the teaser trailer, how many more months are gonna tack onto this 7 before R* finally opens their traps? I'm sick of waiting, I just wanna play this game soon too. Millions do. So now that E3 live coverage is over, how much longer are we gonna wait more new info and announcements? I'm hopeless at this point, and I'm a little angry. And the game better release this year, not in 2013. I can't wait that long. I want the game in my hands before the Dec. 21st, 2012, because that's the predicted doomsday. If that doomsday stuff actually happens, and GTA 5 is set for next year, then R* wasted their time making GTA 5 in the 1st place and nobody would ever play the game if we all die off.

Release the game this year R*, I don't wanna take any chances of never getting to play it; I wanna play this game before any chance of the 2012 doomsday crap happening.

While were on the subject of E3, I swear I hate the hosts on G4 and how their rude pathetic assholes. Makes me want to choke one of them to death. lol

Guest Marney-1

Just when I thought there wouldn't be a better a time to show off more GTA 5 info at E3 than anything else, E3 comes, and nothing about GTA 5 is said. I watched all the live coverage of E3 on SPIKETV and and nothing was mentioned about GTA 5. Why the hell is that. We've been waiting over 7 months since the launch of the 1st GTA 5 trailer, that's long enough. Now that E3 didn't reveal anything about GTA 5, how much longer are GTA fans gonna wait now. 7 months since the teaser trailer, how many more months are gonna tack onto this 7 before R* finally opens their traps? I'm sick of waiting, I just wanna play this game soon too. Millions do. So now that E3 live coverage is over, how much longer are we gonna wait more new info and announcements? I'm hopeless at this point, and I'm a little angry. And the game better release this year, not in 2013. I can't wait that long. I want the game in my hands before the Dec. 21st, 2012, because that's the predicted doomsday. If that doomsday stuff actually happens, and GTA 5 is set for next year, then R* wasted their time making GTA 5 in the 1st place and nobody would ever play the game if we all die off.

Release the game this year R*, I don't wanna take any chances of never getting to play it; I wanna play this game before any chance of the 2012 doomsday crap happening.

If GTA V is the most important thing in your life then you have serious issues.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I like how the whining little brats are whining directly in the topic ranting about them now. So convenient.

Soon there'll be no need for Moderators.

• Like 1

I like how the whining little brats are whining directly in the topic ranting about them now. So convenient.

Soon there'll be no need for Moderators.

I'll remember that next time someone spams one of your topics.

Guest Marney-1

We should rape the kiddies raping R* newswire. Basically spam team troll fest for a good cause.

*Holds TreeFitty back* We're better than that, we're better than that, here have a sit down and a cup of tea.

Also, I dare you to tell R* K they spelt privileges wrong. :P

post-10-0-86678800-1339151238.png

Edited by Marney-1

If GTA V is the most important thing in your life then you have serious issues.

GTA V is NOT the most important thing in my life. But it is still of major importance to me. I'm just very impatient; I hate waiting. I do not have serious issues other than I HATE waiting. I'm just really curious to know more about the game and what the weapons will sound like. And as I wrote on Jun 5th, I really think there's a chance that the 2012 doomsday stuff will occur. I want this game title out before then, because I want to play it before I'm dead. I don't feel like dying before getting to play this game even 1 time.

And if anyone has serious issues, it's R*. I do not care if they have to consider marketing issues and other things like not turning peoples' attention away from MP3 by putting out more GTA 5 info. R* does not have to keep us fans waiting, especially me. I think R* is torturing us fans, which isn't right. R* don't want to tell us anything yet because they're lazy. Or scared, that putting out more info about GTA 5 now would result in less people buying MP3. For the last time, I'm sick of waiting, I wanna know if the guns and explosions will sound even more realistic than in GTA 4. I like GTA games mainly for roaming around, creating havoc, and shooting off all the guns. I just want to know what the weapon SFX will be like in GTA 5. And here I have to keep waiting. Fuck waiting. I'm done waiting. I want to start playing, SOON. I'll find a way to sue R* for millions of dollars if I'm not playing this game by the end of this year. I'm prepared to take these people to court and sue for not less than 90% of all the money R* has.

One more thing for you guys at R* to chew on:

I think the developer of GTA 5, Dan Houser, should either be paying hefty fines or sitting in a goddamn jail cell for making us GTA fans wait to hear more facts about the game. He should be court-ordered to release the game by Oct, of this year, or face millions in fines and a whole year rotting in a Scottish Jail Cell! It should be made a new law for game developers not make their fans wait such agonizingly lengthy times to either play a game or know more about it. The law should state that once they've put out a debut trailer, they're only allowed 4 months MAX of being silent before putting out new info. or be fined $20,000 and jailed for 1 month for each day after 4 months that they stay quiet and make fans wait. 4 months is long enough. It's been nearly double that time since we heard anything on GTA 5. It should seriously be against the law for R* to make us wait this long. Dan Houser must be arrested, and charged with torture. Me having to wait this long, I feel like I'm being tortured mentally. STOP torturing me and many others with this ridiculously long waiting period. Release more info about GTA 5, NOW Goddamn you! It isn't hard to let us know more about it, it's easy; just do it. You just don't want to. Well, start wanting to, because I'm tired of waiting, and if I keep waiting, I'm going to sue R* for more than 90% of their entire revenue.

• Like 1

And as I wrote on Jun 5th, I really think there's a chance that the 2012 doomsday stuff will occur. I want this game title out before then, because I want to play it before I'm dead. I don't feel like dying before getting to play this game even 1 time.

I want to start playing, SOON. I'll find a way to sue R* for millions of dollars if I'm not playing this game by the end of this year. I'm prepared to take these people to court and sue for not less than 90% of all the money R* has.

I think the developer of GTA 5, Dan Houser, should either be paying hefty fines or sitting in a goddamn jail cell for making us GTA fans wait to hear more facts about the game. He should be court-ordered to release the game by Oct, of this year, or face millions in fines and a whole year rotting in a Scottish Jail Cell!

I feel embarrassed for you bro, I couldn't stop facepalming reading that. You're going to get shit on from a great height by everyone, I just picked out a few of your choice cuts. Seriously, I would tell you to kill yourself but I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of what you just said.

I'd imagine by your impatience, your love of suing people and your belief in those shitty doomsday prophecies that you're American. I'd further guess that you're about 13, if you're older than that then dear god, you need help.

• Like 1

We should rape the kiddies raping R* newswire. Basically spam team troll fest for a good cause.

*Holds TreeFitty back* We're better than that, we're better than that, here have a sit down and a cup of tea.

this video should be interesting i have slow internet so it may take a while ok i have seen whining fans but this is ti much

Guest Marney-1

this video should be interesting i have slow internet so it may take a while

Trolling the knobheads on the R* Newswire will make you as bad as them.

then R* wasted their time making GTA 5 in the 1st place and nobody would ever play the game if we all die off.

I finish my course in 2013. From GTAGreg22's fantastic posting I can deduce I should just give up on my learning.

And as I wrote on Jun 5th, I really think there's a chance that the 2012 doomsday stuff will occur. I want this game title out before then, because I want to play it before I'm dead. I don't feel like dying before getting to play this game even 1 time.

:luis:Think that's how to use it... Hope so.