Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

Imagine the screams if they announce AGENT is coming next.

:P

What will put the iceing on the cake if the next month after Max Payne 3 is out they announce AGENT and close the site down just for Agent that would kill some people XD. I would personally Laugh

As much I as am pissed about lack of GTAV info, I like the suspense and waiting time. Gives everyone a chance to throw around rumors/speculations. Always awesome when someone is right.

I do agree that they give us a lack of information but come on, i have plenty of patience. Rockstar has to check the game for bugs, make sure everything is all right? If rockstar released GTA 5 so early, then it would be sooooo buggy and the whiny little brats will start to say

"WE SHOULD'VE WAITED LONGER FOR GRAND THEFT FUCKO NEXT TIME! THATS IT I HATE GTA 4EVER UR SO IMPATIENT ROCKSTAR FUCK U"

I saw that on a BF3 forum once, about BF3

to be honest when it was first announced I was way to anxious

Now a single fuck is not to be given... until R* release more info

I've seen worse on twitter. Kids go as far as threatening to kill Rockstar (or the employees as it would be) to demand more information. Dumbasses. We should just make this thread a collection of stupid/annoying/abusive comments from the kids who think they are tough shit.

similar to ME3 ending...

It even says on Bioware's site that IF anybody threaten's them, they will be booted...

But this isn't about ME3....

I hope EA (or some shit) doesn't fuck up GTA V's ending :'(

I've seen worse on twitter. Kids go as far as threatening to kill Rockstar (or the employees as it would be) to demand more information. Dumbasses. We should just make this thread a collection of stupid/annoying/abusive comments from the kids who think they are tough shit.

similar to ME3 ending...

It even says on Bioware's site that IF anybody threaten's them, they will be booted...

But this isn't about ME3....

I hope EA (or some shit) doesn't fuck up GTA V's ending :'(

Guest Marney1

Only just noticed this on the newswire from back in January:

While we’re glad that there’s so much ongoing enthusiasm and excitement here for GTAV, understand that further info and details about the game will only come in due time when we are ready to talk and show more.

However, for those of you crossing the line with abusive language and behavior here, or calling for a boycott of Rockstar or other such nonsense – be advised, you will have your commenting privileges revoked.

Also, as it says in Rule #1 above the Comment Box: “Anyone posting links to or discussing supposed ‘leaks’ about our games here on our own site will have their commenting privileges suspended indefinitely.” If we see you linking to anything like that, we will be removing your comment privileges.

Everyone else, we appreciate your positive excitement – please just hang tight and thanks for your patience!

Rockstar Games

True, it's really annoying to see little 13 year olds and stuff saying all that stupid stuff just because they don't understand marketing and patience. I for one can barely remember the old Max Payne games, I just barely remember playing a few missions however the 3rd upcoming sequel looks fantastic, I'm hoping that will hopefully keep me busy till my grand (see what I did there? ;D) game comes out.

Try 7 year-olds.... or 13 years olds that act like they are 7 years old. I'm 14 and personally I think a small slightly-regular update on progress (which they have given us) is good enough seeing as they have already given us they main information. If they where to release a whole bunch of information now without a sure release date for the game, they would be screwwed... but I guess that is a little too much for said "whining brats" to comprehend.

I agree like the whole CREWS thingy.

P:S I'm 14 too!!

I see he's a master of the english language "Max Gayne" who would've thought of that? So clever, it inspires me.

what a proud american pussy bitch (not you, the erik guy) max payne 3 is going to be tits, and is going to makes us pass time unnoticed while we wait for gta v.

Guest Marney1

I see he's a master of the english language "Max Gayne" who would've thought of that? So clever, it inspires me.

I don't think that was a typo.

He was being sarcastic...

Guest Marney1

He was being sarcastic...

Who was?

Who was?

Marcus, he was saying master of the English language in a sarcastic way because the person put Max

"Gayne"

either way that person on twitter is a QD

Who was?

Marcus, he was saying master of the English language in a sarcastic way because the person put Max

"Gayne"

so it is a double sarcasm?

because "master of the english language" is implying that the other guy put a typo.

hence being sarcastic about the typo and not the obvious typo which the guy purposely put.

because he meant max gayne as in max payne = gay.

Who was?

"Gayne"

so it is a double sarcasm?

because "master of the english language" is implying that the other guy put a typo.

hence being sarcastic about the typo and not the obvious typo which the guy purposely put.

because he meant max gayne as in max payne = gay.

He's talking about the rhetoric. That "Payne" rhymes with "Gayne" (thus implying "gay") requires a command of the English language, but not a masterful one. Hence the hyperbole.

Also, as it says in Rule #1 above the Comment Box: “Anyone posting links to or discussing supposed ‘leaks’ about our games here on our own site will have their commenting privileges suspended indefinitely.” If we see you linking to anything like that, we will be removing your comment privileges.

How strangely... totalitarian. I thought there was no possibility of a leak?

I don't want info.. because if I finaly will get GTA V , there's nothing 2 discover (AFTER FINISHING THE STORY) SO FUCK THE 8YEAR OLD GTA NOOBS/ADDICTS!!!

I don't want info.. because if I finaly will get GTA V , there's nothing 2 discover (AFTER FINISHING THE STORY) SO FUCK THE 8YEAR OLD GTA NOOBS/ADDICTS!!!

There is stuff "2" discover after the game is over, what the fuck are you talking about.