Jizzy

RDR I Know You.

I know who the man you speak of is......

the man is the angel of death :scared: and he is waiting for John Marston and he gave him two thing to do which would determine where he would go for all that he has done.

your freaking out right now cause you did wrong and now you go to hell. :evilbanana:

I Know You...Doesn't ring a bell. I remember the side quest from Blue Alive Deterioration (Rockstar's less successful venture into the Western Genre.), called I Don't Know You. It went like this:

My theory is that he's a guardian angel.

Watching over John.

Well he sure sucks at the "guarding" part.

I suppose he did slack off at the end. Where John Marston, the protagonist of Red Dead Redemption, is killed in a hail of bullets by the US Army, leaving his son to continue his adventures.

So he can't really be called a guardian per se...

I suppose he's an angel. Just a regular angel. Of God, or of He Who Walks Behind The Rows, or of the Walkin' Dude, or of the Devil, or what have you...

I suppose he did slack off at the end. Where John Marston, the protagonist of Red Dead Redemption, is killed in a hail of bullets by the US Army, leaving his son to continue his adventures.

I suppose he's an angel. Just a regular angel. Of God, or of He Who Walks Behind The Rows, or of the Walkin' Dude, or of the Devil, or what have you...

Guarding doesn't necessarily relate to protecting, guarding just means watching over. He knows John's past life and may even be pushing him towards his eventual fate.

Guarding doesn't necessarily relate to protecting, guarding just means watching over. He knows John's past life and may even be pushing him towards his eventual fate.

Red Dead Redemption. He served as a neutral guide for John's journey, appearing only a handful of times, ultimately leading John to his redemption.

Dunno why I quoted you, Vicey. On my phone, text box is fuckery. But this post group is what I was after.