Sign in to follow this  
Mihneass

What did you hate the most?

The realism. It was fucking ridiculous

>bail from a car on a hill

>die simply from the bumps

fucking stupid.

Bail from a car at high speed in real life and let us know the outcome. Or ask Mythbusters to do it if you're scared you might die.

You really think you'd die from jumping out and rolling? MAYBE if you smashed your head off the ground or into a kerb or s/t but not from just bailing and curling up.

Lol I hate the taxi drivers I let them punch be in front of cops so cops take them away or I just beat the shit out of them for bumping into or I shoot them

Police brutality:

Well I was just playing GTA IV for old times sake. So I see this cop with an M16, and of course that means I got to get someone shot/arrested. So I get this guy to punch me, so the cop goes after him. Unfortunately, the cop decides to run inbetween me and a plant pot rather than in the damn open space, so he trips over me. I resist arrest because it's injustice and discrimination, and for that I get a blast of M16 rounds... There is no justice!

Not keeping everything you earned when starting a new game.

wat

I would like to keep all clothing, houses, cars, weapons etc when replaying the mainstory. It worked just fine in MGS and I think it should be a option in GTAV -_-

wat

I would like to keep all clothing, houses, cars, weapons etc when replaying the mainstory. It worked just fine in MGS and I think it should be a option in GTAV -_-

There would be no difficulty whatsoever and besides, theirs cheats and trainers for that.

wat

There would be no difficulty whatsoever and besides, theirs cheats and trainers for that.

Bull. Shit. I repeat: It worked just fine in MGS and I think it should be A OPTION in GTAV.

wat

Bull. Shit. I repeat: It worked just fine in MGS and I think it should be A OPTION in GTAV.

Yes, if you're a total tool who can't play games without advantages.

Wow, your smart. How do you think you would Earn the "advavatages" anyway? (Somehow what shirt you were gives you an "advavatage" (0_o)) Answer: You earn them by beating the game without them.

No sense in having to loose everything you've earned and edited just to replay the main story.

Having too much money in GTA IV... It would've been great, if there was anything to spend it on. Even the most expensive suits were nothing compared to the money you ended up with in the game.

1. I hated in gta iv when fucking busted out with their magical infinite range shotguns and took nearly all your fucking health from miles away when while you shoot with a shotgun the fucking range blew ass.

2. I hated gta SA content, all of it (story wise), except for the map and the place, which was in my opinion pretty well made.

2. I hated gta SA content, all of it (story wise)

Why was that?

too gettho and inappropriate, I am an educated man

Dude...it is ghetto, not gettho. But I'm sure being an educated man you knew that :P

i hated it when i spared the black man that just got out of prison he would send me depressing phone calls about how he cuts himself thinking of me. also i hated the amount of content in the game, compared to san andreas. i realize that r# was just testing wut they could do in next genershun but still. other dan dat i enjoy trilogy