Sign in to follow this  
Mihneass

What did you hate the most?

what I hate the most is in gta 4 when i go to missions with low HP and i have to get a police car.

find one, press f to enter(its locked) and the cops come out of it. i try to run from their gunshots and return to steal the car, but when i try, a calvacade FXT comes and runs over me-_-

and this didnt happen only once..

what did you hate the most in the prevous GTAs?

Except for Gay Tony, I hate the lack of mid-mission checkpoints the most. Especially in GTAIV when you have to drive halfway across the city because you got stuck to the wrong side of the wall when you were looking for cover.

Actually, the cover system in GTAIV is my second most hated thing.

People calling me to hang out, and the fact that you couldn't fuck Kate.

That's the only thing i hated in GTA IV. Being phone raped every 10 minutes to hang out with a buddy. It should've been a side quest on your terms, where you phone them to hang out only.

People calling me to hang out, and the fact that you couldn't fuck Kate.

That's the only thing i hated in GTA IV. Being phone raped every 10 minutes to hang out with a buddy. It should've been a side quest on your terms, where you phone them to hang out only.

that use to shit me too

the fact that you couldn't fuck Kate.

To be fair, it's not like she was attractive or anything.

None of the chicks in GTAIV were attractive. Even with all those polygons, I still found Kendell & Catilina from SA more attractive than any of the chicks from IV. Except for the black strippers, they were hot.

Guest Marney1

The realism. It was fucking ridiculous

>bail from a car on a hill

>die simply from the bumps

fucking stupid.

Bail from a car at high speed in real life and let us know the outcome. Or ask Mythbusters to do it if you're scared you might die.

fucking stupid.

I've gotta back you up on this, games are supposed to take you away from reality... not create a fake one....

They were probably giving people want they want. More realism. The ability to lead an alternate life in game. Have a 9-5 job and everything. They seem to be the most popular ideas for GTA V anyway.

fucking stupid.

I've gotta back you up on this, games are supposed to take you away from reality... not create a fake one....

They were probably giving people want they want. More realism. The ability to lead an alternate life in game. Have a 9-5 job and everything. They seem to be the most popular ideas for GTA V anyway.

I simply don't understand how anybody could want that. They should have stuck with the old GTA:SA physics and just given it HD graphics in my opinion. Games are getting too real....

Oh and when guy takes shotgun blast to the face and gets up.

Really now?

I hated when I would jump off a skyscraper. hit the ground, survive and then roll over and die.

FUCKING THANK YOU.