Jizzy

Christians, please answer this question for me.

God we are getting morbid (total unintentional use of the word "god" there lol)

Suicide...well i guess everyone has thought about it. And i agree, of all the ways to attempt suicide that seems like a hard way to go, i mean to have the...guts...dunno if thats the right word...to do that.

My worry with suicide would be if i lived...say u hang yourself, starve your body of oxygen and you go into a coma and ur found, then u wake and ur basically a vegtable because ur brain had lack of oxygen...that is worse than anything surely.

It annoys me when ppl say suicide is selfish, the mind set is that your helping everyone by ending your life, to the victim it isnt selfish.

I get why someone would kill themselves, they just want it to end..but how is my question..u have the gun in your hand, put it in your mouth...how the hell do u pull the trigger? I mean i couldnt i dont think.

I heard on a programe that majority of people that survived after throwing themselves of a building realised 2 thirds of the way down the only thing they couldnt fixin there life was that they were going to die once they reached the bottom.

Gun wouldn't be so hard, takes a millisecond to pull the trigger and that's it, no time to have second thoughts. Standing there waiting for a train to come along so you can jump in front of it... fuck thaaaat, especially if you go under. Pills or carbon monoxide poisoning would be better though, much more peaceful, those would be the ways i'd choose if I had the choice.

I'd like to hear our resident sociopath's opinion.

It annoys me when ppl say suicide is selfish, the mind set is that your helping everyone by ending your life, to the victim it isnt selfish.

I have never heard of a suicide case, whether attempted or successful, where the person claimed to be doing it to help anyone other than themselves. People commit suicide because they're cowards who can't face the problems in their life, so they want to end it. They're doing it for themselves, and they're selfish pieces of shit.

On methods of suicide, or suicide in general?

Well massy i guess u have ur opinion and i have mine. However i may have worded that wrong...i guess i mean that no one would be worse off if they died. I dunno but im not gunna get into it.

Who knows what they think when they get into that mindset. It clouds your judgement young Jedi.

*Poke*

On methods of suicide, or suicide in general?

Why massacre?

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Just a random thought. While it doesn't look much like the old gta-sanandreas.com theme (whereas the iGTA forums did), I imagine you use the white theme, as some sort of tradition, or just indifference.

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Suicide is retarded. If your that fucking shit and depressed, leave the life your in and find a way to help people somewhere. Cowardly lazy cunts. I will never agree that someone has nothing to live for, that's a load of crap, anything could change at any point in time, we can never know what will happen in the future.

Yes, I use the white skin out of indifference

I never even considered the other skin when I wrote that, hmm.

You can see this, but QD can't... Because his penis is faulty.

Lolololololololol...

• Like 1

I have never heard of a suicide case, whether attempted or successful, where the person claimed to be doing it to help anyone other than themselves. People commit suicide because they're cowards who can't face the problems in their life, so they want to end it. They're doing it for themselves, and they're selfish pieces of shit.

I guess you could argue against that with Heaven's Gate.

Although they were batshit.

Pointless topic.

Everyone knows Allah is the true god, and if you don't, you're basically a skank.

ALLAH IS GREAT.

• Like 1