Jizzy

Christians, please answer this question for me.

I've never been big on Christanity, but i don't disrespect Christians, I have a question though. What happens to people who live in places untouched by Christanity? Do they go to hell even know they don't know who Jesus/and or God is? I mean no Disrespect in this question i am just curious.

They die, just like everyone else. Belief in an afterlife is just wishful thinking. Or, in the case of Hell, a boogeyman used to scare people into doing what you want them to do.

That's what I believe, anyway. I don't really give a shit what other people believe, and I don't care to argue with people that believe differently. If I felt like being a douche and arguing about it, I'd still be an Atheist.

• Like 2

They die, just like everyone else. Belief in an afterlife is just wishful thinking. Or, in the case of Hell, a boogeyman used to scare people into doing what you want them to do.

we have the same beliefs, but i want to know what excuse christians have.

Guest Bruce Willis

I'm a Christian but I just don't go flashing it around because I tolerate others beliefs, if you really want a serious response your best bet is to ask a minister or priest.

So ask a paedophile?

• Like 1

I'm a Christian but I just don't go flashing it around because I tolerate others beliefs, if you really want a serious response your best bet is to ask a minister or priest.

So ask a paedophile?

I believe that would be Catholic's I don't think Christian ministries are into that.

I like Buddhism to, I haven't really made up my mind on a religion yet, but I do have morals and values that I live by. Im not an atheist though because I cant except us just being here out of noware (No disrespect). But religion is much harder to believe in now since the original books have been tanted. I do believe there is a God or Gods though.

I have a bold idea on why were here though. I think we might be a ridiculously small part of Gods body, like a cells cells cells cells cells cells cell. And he to has a God that he is a part of. JuzT an idea, feel free to flame.........

I've never been big on Christanity, but i don't disrespect Christians, I have a question though. What happens to people who live in places untouched by Christanity? Do they go to hell even know they don't know who Jesus/and or God is? I mean no Disrespect in this question i am just curious.

I'm not religious, but I do live in the South. So that's more than enough qualification, right? :v

As far as I understand, that's more or less correct. Heaven is for good people who have been saved, and everyone else goes to hell no matter other mitigating circumstances. In fact if you follow a strict interpretation of what most Christians believe almost nobody would get into heaven...Christian or not.

But then again it's not too different then all other religions that have a good/bad afterlife belief system. Either you're a good member of the faith or to the bad afterlife you go.

Religion is/was just a way to control the masses in the old days so they were fearful of doing wrong. It's now just a pain. it's probably worse than racism. But if i was to chose one religion it'd be jewish. Guaranteed to get into "heaven" cos they don't believe in a "hell". That or Jedi.

Christianity proclaims that God loves and forgives everyone. So if the people get to the big shiny heaven gates and God says 'hey do u believe in me now?' And they still say no then they would most likey go to purgatory (if your roman catholic) and hell if your church of england/prosistent.

Religion is a way of controllin the masses, for many years i belived in it, not enough to go to vhurvh but enough to think "God" actually gave a rats arse...but as you get older you realise...if he was reeal life would be better.

' i asked god for a bike, i never got one. I stole a bike and asked god for forgiveness. I know how god works'

The whole point of heaven/paradise is to live there after being tested on Earth. So why would God make Earth a better place, then there'd be no point of heaven.

I have some questions for atheist. How do atheist believe we got here? Whats your explanation for emotions? And who was the first atheist? Im curious.

Evolution...

Thats how we got here, emotions are a chemical reaction in the brain.

The 1st athiests are the ones who put jesus on the cross, those who didnt believe he was the son of God i guess.

Now i have some questions

God is omnicient and omipresent why does he need to conduct a so called test, surely he made all of us.

What is he testing us for? Why are other peoples "tests" harder than others?

Why are we hear? Why did he create us?

Why is it god punished the good and gives to the bad?

Im athiest, i took Religious Studies full course to understand it, i got a B and i still dont understand religion.

People ask me... "Hey, if you don't believe in God, how you think we got here?" then i say... "I don't care, this is not important for me." and there's another: "You are going to hell, you know that?" then i say... "Alright, i'm gonna have a BBQ with the devil, he must be cool."

Of course in the last phrase, i was joking, i don't believe in imaginary places.

Doesnt help that they suddenly announced that Limbo no longer exists...where have all the Limbo lot gone? (Roman catholic reference)

Thanks Mercy for the answers, but the ones that killed Jesus did believe in God, thats why they killed him for blaspheme. They took the commandments very seriously, so they killed anyone who they thought were sinners, thus making them hypocrites. The "Holy spirit" that took Jesus as a host tried to stop them from brutal punishment for petty sins.

God doesn't punish the good, he test there will. He doesn't give crap to evil. I wonder if buy this you mean money. Money is a system created by man, just another temptation. What I mean by test is that in the begging, man was pretty much born into paradise, then tought to not do evil or break the rules, but man broke the rules and did evil. God saw man wasn't perfect so he turned life into a test. Then when you die you go to hell to pay for your sins. Tbh If you took religion courses, then why is it that you don't understand what I mean by test. I can live my life following the commandments, because at the end, God or no God, Im rather safe than sorry.

The comments up there may seem unfinished bekuz my PS3 wont let me type that much characters. The heaven and hell thing works kinda like prison, only much worst.

Crap, didn't realise they added to my last comment.

Why are other peoples "tests" harder than others?

Why are we hear? Why did he create us?

I dont know, ask it when you die.

I dont disagree with evolution, but it still doesn't mean God didn't create us. God probably watched his earth grow like a plant over time or something.

Thanks Mercy for the answers, but the ones that killed Jesus did believe in God, thats why they killed him for blaspheme. They took the commandments very seriously, so they killed anyone who they thought were sinners, thus making them hypocrites. The "Holy spirit" that took Jesus as a host tried to stop them from brutal punishment for petty sins.

God doesn't punish the good, he test there will. He doesn't give crap to evil. I wonder if buy this you mean money. Money is a system created by man, just another temptation. What I mean by test is that in the begging, man was pretty much born into paradise, then tought to not do evil or break the rules, but man broke the rules and did evil. God saw man wasn't perfect so he turned life into a test. Then when you die you go to hell to pay for your sins. Tbh If you took religion courses, then why is it that you don't understand what I mean by test. I can live my life following the commandments, because at the end, God or no God, Im rather safe than sorry.

But by the bible's logic, God does punish the good. If I am 'good' my whole life, but do not believe, according to the bible I will go to hell. Yet a serial killer can repent, and go to heaven. Where is the justice in that?

& As for your last comment, no offense, but living your life around Occam's Razor is pretty moronic. By the same reasoning, you should live in a bubble and never go outside, just to be safe. Additionally, following a religion simply because you're scared of being punished/going to hell etc means you're not a true follower of said religion, and therefore you will go to hell/recieve punishment anyway. Yay for circular logic.

But on topic, I have asked the same question in the past. The general consensus from religious people who responded was that they would either enter limbo/purgatory, or be judged based on their actions, as they haven't denied God, they were simply unaware. It's the same problem with regard to the millions of people who lived before Christianity. If Christianity is the true religion, it came pretty fucking late.

• Like 1

Guest Bruce Willis

I personaly dispise religion. I still respect peoples right to believe in it, thats their choice.

I don't, they're all fucking stupid.

• Like 1