Sign in to follow this  
Smafugula

blowing people in half

I don't think anyones covered this, but I personnally think that GTA 5 would keep its replay value and just be so much more BadAss if could walk up to somebody with a 12 gauge and blow them in half, im not talking about some bullshit spray of blood, im taking blow their fucking body into two pieces.

Now that may be a little to much for todays technology, but if R* could impliment some sort of head blown off, hand, leg, etc... into the game it would make it so much more intense and make the player feel likes he has more godly power when choosing how to end someone in the game.

There's this thing called ratings. Rockstar's titles get rated "Mature" or "18+" with the guns/drugs/sexual content/etc as it is. Blowing people in half would probably throw a game like GTA into the "Adults Only" category and/or banned completely in some countries. Sales would take a nosedive even with the controversy created.

As for replay value, it would be a novelty like hookers. You'd do it a few times and get bored. The novelty would wear off.

On top of that it would be a useless mechanic to code anyway in my opinion.

• Like 4

A boy can only dream I suppose. Also, I think it would be worth putting in, because in real life when you shoot somone up close with a shotgun it does serious damage. Hit someone with a slug up close and it could very well blow you in half.

Just adds to the realism of the whole firefights, and not just limiting it to shotguns, any gun pistols rifles shoot somone in the hand they can't use it anymore. Shoot somone in the leg, they can't walk, and the slowly bleed out.

A boy can only dream I suppose. Also, I think it would be worth putting in, because in real life when you shoot somone up close with a shotgun it does serious damage. Hit someone with a slug up close and it could very well blow you in half.

Just adds to the realism of the whole firefights, and not just limiting it to shotguns, any gun pistols rifles shoot somone in the hand they can't use it anymore. Shoot somone in the leg, they can't walk, and the slowly bleed out.

You can already disable npc body parts in red dead redemption

i definetly agree i really want gta v to have more to killing people then just shooting a limp body and an unrealistic ammount of blood come out. but i think blowing/chopping limps and what not would provide a brand new asset that would provide endless fun

I dont want that much unnecessary gore in GTAV. I do want to be able to kut there head and arms of with a sword again, but blowin them to pieces with an RPG with these graphics are a little to much. Maybe an option for gore levels in the game......

1.no blood

2.bood

3.detached body parts

4.detached body parts w/ blood

5.max explosion damage w/ #3

6.max explosion damage w/ #4

7."Ima sick son of a bitch, I want it all"

More gore the better. If you can shot off people's arms, legs, heads in fallout why not in GTA. It won't fuck the world up anymore than it all ready is. It'll just give murderers an excuse to why they decapitated a hooker randomly.

I don't think blowing people in half and slicing them into little pieces is necessary, but visible gunshot damage (kind of like RDR, but improved) is fine, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Too much gore and the game will probably get an AO rating, and be banned in every country. So I doubt the extreme will happen with "blowing people in half" in HD graphics.

Too much gore and the game will probably get an AO rating, and be banned in every country. So I doubt the extreme will happen with "blowing people in half" in HD graphics.

Blowing people in half is a little dramatic but they should implement something similar to that when up close shooting or hitting somone with a high power rifle, grenade, or RPG.