Definitely a commercial jet/cargo. The nose is far too steep and slanted to be anything in the C class. I'm willing to bet that there's that plane (747) plus the cargo from trailer 2, and hopefully others we haven't seen. :D The plane in trailer 2 is either one of those that you guys listed above or a C-130.

I can imagine the first time we get in one of those...The little tutorial. :lol:

Click the Right Stick (RS) to raise/lower the cargo ramp. Passengers and/or vehicles can be stored and transported in the cargo bay. Be sure to keep the cargo ramp raised during flight.

lol i really should read all that again. hard to keep track of it all

Or you could of read the last page. (Y)

if we're able to move around inside the plane, and then jump out the back in free roam. then that will be pretty good

Or drive a tank out the back of one, hey if A-Team can do it. :whistle:

• Like 1

i honestly don't give a fuck what kind of plane it is, all i know is that if planes are available in multiplayer i will dive bomb the fuck out of everyone. other players will see a big shadow appear around them and think to themselves..."wtf is going on?" then all of a sudden they look up and BAM! +100$

i honestly don't give a fuck what kind of plane it is, all i know is that if planes are available in multiplayer i will dive bomb the fuck out of everyone. other players will see a big shadow appear around them and think to themselves..."wtf is going on?" then all of a sudden they look up and BAM! +100$

Look for me.

I'll be the one with a Stinger Missile pointed directly at you. :buttsecks:

• Like 1

I would love to see prototype or concept weapons used by the government like in Saints Row 3. But if anything I'd love to see secret/special agents following me in the streets. Gives me chills!

Look for me.

that's if they have a stinger rocket launcher in-game, which is something that they need to stop the chopper spammers.

Look for me.

that's if they have a stinger rocket launcher in-game, which is something that they need to stop the chopper spammers.

F*ckin hated those assholes ruined free roam for me until I built up enough skill to take them out.. I pride myself on it until they came in pacts anyhow back on the subject I think we'll see different types of military what I mean is guys with SMGs and guys with LMGs and so on what I'd like to see rather hear is when you fly into a no fly zone you here them over the radio tell you that you have a certain amount of time to turn and as you get closer they don't count down they just either fire or send two jets after you or if your driving they have those devices that turn your car off when you get within a certain proximity then you see 2-4 black suburbans or trucks coming your way... just made myself cum

Look for me.

F*ckin hated those assholes ruined free roam for me until I built up enough skill to take them out.. I pride myself on it until they came in pacts anyhow back on the subject I think we'll see different types of military what I mean is guys with SMGs and guys with LMGs and so on what I'd like to see rather hear is when you fly into a no fly zone you here them over the radio tell you that you have a certain amount of time to turn and as you get closer they don't count down they just either fire or send two jets after you or if your driving they have those devices that turn your car off when you get within a certain proximity then you see 2-4 black suburbans or trucks coming your way... just made myself cum

It got worse in TBOGT with those damn buzzards and their rockets.

I disagree with the dudes massive idea - why would the army retreat? why would everyone turn evil? why would they all target you? What happens if you die - it will be really frustrating as you talk about surviving so many hours on 6 stars to achieve this big riot. And why would civilians have shoulder-mounted rockets firing at your helicotper? Isn't that a bit much? I want a sense of realism in my game (but not too much) but that's too far-fetched. You'd die like in 2 minutes.

I noticed a lot of people want tanks in the game - I think that's stupid: why would they send TANKS after 1 guy? When is the last time you saw the army drive tanks past your house? They can blow you and your car up with ease and it would be too easy if you got a tank (like in SR3).

A military base has been confirmed to be in the game but I don't see why they'd send the whole army after 3 guys... Why not just use SWAT again like in GTA IV? They are there to deal with terrorists so let them.

The point of it was that after you survived lets say for instance one battalion of the national guard, then thats when all the other criminals come out of the woodwork. Like i said in the original post, think of "The Dark Knight Rises" where the army is on the outskirts keeping anyone from escaping. Perhaps thats what happens. One battalion down, then the rest are at the borders staging an assault. And im not suggesting that everyone turns evil. Im suggesting that a certain amount of criminals i.e. street gangs, and mobsters are now running the streets without any L.E. to stop them. And if you get in their way, they will eliminate you with extreme prejudice.

As far as rocket launchers are concerned, perhaps they armed themselves from the leftover weapons the army left behind. (ever seen the movie SWAT? after the reward was announed, people were hitting the police with everything they had. And to think there arent actual criminals out there with these weapons is obsurd) Or perhaps its the army that shoots you down keeping anyone, including you from escaping. And as i said in the O.P. you also get a chance to help the defenseless citizens who are caught in the crossfire. Then when the deadline of mayhem is up, thats when they, the army and riot police come storming in to stop all the civil unrest.

What I'm suggesting is a scenario that would eliminate the boring 6 stars that currently exist. You can play it for hours and its the same results. more cops, more choppers, more cops, more choppers. Its been like that in every GTA game, and i think they should improve it and consider new ideas that add new challenges, and when certain milestones are reached you would earn trophys aswell.

• Like 2

Look for me.

It got worse in TBOGT with those damn buzzards and their rockets.

I just found the fastest car and ran away haha... after awhile they alwayse gave up, becuase most of them couldnt fly for nothing. I think the anhiliator with the explosive rounds was the worst. They were more acurate, and were a little too over powered... I think if you entered a NO FLY zone, like if they have a secret base or something, then it would be interesting to have some sort of secret police following you.

it would be cool if they do have a military base if they had mobile AA vehicles. that would be a perfect balance for helicopters, or humvee's with working 50-cal's on top.

Then you can stop hold square or something down and switch to he 50 cal. Mounted on it take them out easier also they should have one on a special military helicopter so if you pick up someone they can mount it if they want

Then you can stop hold square or something down and switch to he 50 cal. Mounted on it take them out easier also they should have one on a special military helicopter so if you pick up someone they can mount it if they want

it would be cool to be able to use the rappels on the police chopper if you are not the pilot. just ask them to take you somewhere and exit it like a boss.

• Like 1

it would be cool to be able to use the rappels on the police chopper if you are not the pilot. just ask them to take you somewhere and exit it like a boss.

thats a good idea, just like they have the base jumping and skydiving thing in TBOGT, if you are a passenger you should be able to select the rappeling device in your weapons inventory and when you trigger it, your character starts to rappel, just control how low you want to go. And if the idiot chopper guy decides to take it to high altitude you can cut away, switch to your parachute and land safely on the ground.

BTW just curious if anyone actually competed in the base jumping events with others online in TBOGT. When the game came out they showed videos and screens of teams of people flying each other from one building to another and blowing up the other teams to stop them from completing it. It seems to me that no one ever does it online whenever I played it. But my best time was like just under 7min by myself. It wasnt easy with random people shooting at you and only using the heli once to get from one island to another.

Just snoopin' around in the middle of the night in a military base... You turn the corner thinking the coast is clear...a stryker with it's sights locked on your head is right there. BOOM. The End.

I want to see the military through some serious stuff at you. Road spikes, riot shields, barriers, tanks, apaches, fighter planes, bombers, land mines etc etc... Lock the city down so you can't leave that island on land or your just get blown up.

Some military aircraft may be useful in several over-the-top heists. Trevor, with his expertise, could use one to open up an underground vault for the other two. Also, since a military base was described further in yesterday's previews, what do you all suppose it would contain/hide?

In SA the military base kept the minigun, the strongest weapon of that game. I think you can expect something like that to be hidden out there, strongly guarded of course. Land mines? Drones?

Some military aircraft may be useful in several over-the-top heists. Trevor, with his expertise, could use one to open up an underground vault for the other two. Also, since a military base was described further in yesterday's previews, what do you all suppose it would contain/hide?

Can you share the link, cause i want to read about it.