I couldn't even find a search button so I hope this isn't a repost :x

hey! So if the military will be swapping out for the NOOSE what would you like to see from the military? What vehicles, equipment, helicopters, planes? I liked the Sr3 military but you can't really get involved with them without getting a wanted level. What do you think their involvement to the story(if any) will be? A gang problem so they declare martial law similar to SRTT? (Although STAG was a little over the top) what role did the military play in GTA:SA?

So I am a noob when it comes to Gta. I've only played gta4(for 250 hours) but from the looks of it San Andreas was the best? Why? Do you recommend I go play it? Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

I think VC is the best, but pick all of em up for a few quid now so defo worth it. I hope the mill have a lot more weapons, more tactical...it was just too easy to get in the base before.

Definitely play San Andreas, it's great because there's so much to do. Same in Vice City, but I prefer the setting and culture of SA.

Anyway, I want to see the military come at you in tanks, helicopters and Humvees. They also need to be more intelligent, the cops in IV were fucking retards.

• Like 3

Definitely play San Andreas, it's great because there's so much to do. Same in Vice City, but I prefer the setting and culture of SA.

Anyway, I want to see the military come at you in tanks, helicopters and Humvees. They also need to be more intelligent, the cops in IV were fucking retards.

I LOVED SA, buy it. but cant play VC any more, the animation were the camera turns when you turn the car makes me dizzy and the fact that its soooo small just makes it boring. however, i have played and beaten it and i can tell you that the story is decent

What he said.

Maybe an Aircarft Carrier off the coast somewhere and flies in jets when you go proper mental in the in a plane or at sea.

I wonder if there'll be an Area 51 type place somewhere with a super secret weapon again like the jetpack in SA.

I hope they do bring back the military as getting a 6 star wanted level in GTA IV was too easy, aswell as surviving it. The N.O.O.S.E should be a 3-4 star wanted level, F.I.B at 4-5 and the military at 6 stars. And as mentioned before, better A.I would greatly improve the experience.

police A.i should be like, 1 star police chase u for say dangerous driving n give you a ticket and arrest you, 2 star backups called in and police get more aggressive yet wont open fire unless u have a gun, 3 star choppers out and police use rubber bullets and tear gas to subdue you 4 star dogs will come with backup if you run and deadly force may be used, 5 star swat teams arrive in armored trucks with roadblocks and spikes ready to shoot and kill, 6 star all bets are off military swarm the streets and do anything to kill you.

• Like 1

At 2-3 wanted level they should begin to use spike strips like they did in V.C. Instead of shooting at you when your at a 1 wanted level and you resist arrest they tase you.

What he said.

Maybe an Aircarft Carrier off the coast somewhere and flies in jets when you go proper mental in the in a plane or at sea.

I wonder if there'll be an Area 51 type place somewhere with a super secret weapon again like the jetpack in SA.

Yeah I hope they have an area 51, maybe with secret weapons and vehicles, and of course eastereggs. But I hope it actually has really high security, so it's a challenge to get in.

Also a little off-topic, but I want to be able to do stealth kills, with knives and silenced weapons. I just find that stuff fun, especially if breaking in to a place, like sneak in Skyrim.

What he said.

i would love an aircraft carrier like the one in SRTT or the big cargo ships in GTA SA

Anyone else notice in IV how the police often killed civilians? The people they are sworn to protect? Like if I shoot the burger shot guy and run out with everyone else id always "use" civilians as buffers between me and the cops when their shooting and they would unmercifully shoot civilians to kill me. Or simply hit them with their squad car when trying to arrest/kill me. Lots of things need to be improved in that department.

Anyone else notice in IV how the police often killed civilians? The people they are sworn to protect? Like if I shoot the burger shot guy and run out with everyone else id always "use" civilians as buffers between me and the cops when their shooting and they would unmercifully shoot civilians to kill me. Or simply hit them with their squad car when trying to arrest/kill me. Lots of things need to be improved in that department.

I liked that part, it was hilarious. There is a difference between a bad cop and bad AI, in my opinion.

• Like 1

I liked that part, it was hilarious. There is a difference between a bad cop and bad AI, in my opinion.

Hahaha it still makes me laugh when I look behind to see a cop swerving into civilians in a car chase with me xD

But yeah, military better be in the game as we did see a hydra, San Andreas did have that national guard or whatever, but the hydra speaks volumes to me. Tells me military should definitely be involved.

they definitely need to bring the spike strips back like in VC, and at 6 stars the military definitely needs to return driving humvee patriots, barracks, tanks, and maybe even hunters. Oh and also I haven't heard this idea yet but I think when you get to around 4 stars, a newsflash comes on the radio and tells the citezens to evacuate the streets of Los Santos so its just u vs. the law

I LOVED SA, buy it. but cant play VC any more, the animation were the camera turns when you turn the car makes me dizzy and the fact that its soooo small just makes it boring. however, i have played and beaten it and i can tell you that the story is decent

I want to have a giant ass military base with a shit load a guns and crazy ass turrets and tanks and war planes and fighter planes... (you see where I'm going with this) and you can steal them all but get a bounty or like a 4 star wanted level.

I think the millitary should have an armored wrecking ball crane that hits your car and flips it through the air like 4 times and it trys to crush the car and has turrents on the sides. But you can steal it and destroy like all the cars.

I know its off topic but the air port should not be automatic 4 stars like in GTA IV, mabey army base could be auto 6 stars.

I think the millitary should have an armored wrecking ball crane that hits your car and flips it through the air like 4 times and it trys to crush the car and has turrents on the sides.

Show me where one of those exists and I will force everyone to agree with you.

A aircraft carrier would be fun :D Imagine the endless hours spent trying to take it.. maybe even multiplayer opportunities there..

I think the millitary should have an armored wrecking ball crane that hits your car and flips it through the air like 4 times and it trys to crush the car and has turrents on the sides.

Show me where one of those exists and I will force everyone to agree with you.

Lol im just uses POSSIBLE mixs to get this but mix the big crane from the movie TERMINATOR 3 and the TRANSFORMER

BARRACIDE. and you get a perfect combination.

Oh and there was once this crazy guy who in CALIFORNIA, put 6 inch fick concret on a boldozer and killed people through window slights with 4 LMGS. SORRY BUT NOT SURE HOW TO POST A PICTURE.

DEFINITELY think there should be a military in the game this time around. Yes, NOOSE (or S.W.A.T.) was fun to battle with in GTA IV and despite the NOOSE tank in GTA: TBoGT, I think there could've been more of an "Army". Tanks and helicopters of course, and maybe fighter jets like the one within the GTA V trailer. Just a few ideas. I'm sure 'Rockstar' already has it all planned out. And like always, good luck 'Rockstar'. Always favored you for video games.