Can you share the link, cause i want to read about it.

Here's the quote:

So we jump. The freefall opens up our field of view: the game world is an island, hemmed in by an ocean beyond the city, and by a massive stretch of water - the Alamo Sea - behind us, to the north. Immediately to our right, on the west of the island, is a military base. Onscreen, there's an altimeter, giving us an idea of elevation, and three bars in the corner: green, blue and yellow. These are for your health, body armour and 'specials'. We'll talk more about that last one later on.

And the link:

http://www.computera...rulebook-again/

Some military aircraft may be useful in several over-the-top heists. Trevor, with his expertise, could use one to open up an underground vault for the other two. Also, since a military base was described further in yesterday's previews, what do you all suppose it would contain/hide?

I think the Military Base will have some new piece ( or pieces ) of Technology, similar to the Jetpack in San Andreas. Like for instance a controllable Drone armed with missiles and a mini gun, or a new advanced type of weapon, like a laser/ray gun which disintegrates enemies. I know that there will almost definitely be some kind of Tank kept on the base, alongside military aircraft like Attack Helicopters ( like the Annihilator from GTA lV but with missiles ) and Fighter Jets ( as seen in the Trailers ).

I hope the Us.Military is there in Los Santos . I can imagine Humvees & Tanks chasing us around the city . Then the Air Force after us if we are in jet . I hope wanted system is like this (1-3 stars LSPD - 4 stars FIB - 5 stars US Military - 6 stars NAVY Seals )

I could be wrong but from my understanding Navy SEALS are meant to carry out missions on foreign land only. And I realize that having a tank chase you around the city isn't very realistic, thats probably why it wasen't in the last GTA.. Not saying they wont be in the game for us to steal.