Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Michael Jackson

Guest Bruce Willis

For once in my life I feel sad that he's dead.

When you hear that beat start in a club...............wow, just wow!

There isn't a michael jackson song out there that I don't like. He IS amazing. he may be dead but his music is fantastic and he was even better live (judging from the videos on youtube ect, I never had the chance to see him live)

It pisses me off when people talk shit about him. before you decide to call him a peado atleast look up what the man had gone through and who he was. I can regularly have an arguement with my dad when michael comes up in conversation, he just fails to agree with me and brands him a fuckin peado, makes me sick/.

EDIT: seeing as we're posting videos I'll add this:

I got to see him live on the History tour. It was very impressive.

Whilst I don't listen to him quite as much as I once did, I still enjoy hearing his music when I come across it. Except for that album that came out after he died. That was mostly shit, and I'm pretty sure he would agree.

People talk a lot about MJ, in my opinion he was one of the greatest musicians who ever lived, i have almost all of his albums and many of them include demos of some of his biggest hits, showing him hummin melodies and making his brothers and sisters try out beats.

He not only wrote many of his songs, he also chose the exact sound he wanted for every track...he was quite the perfectionist.

I dont no if the stories regarding him grooming young children are true and i doubt we will ever really have solid evidence either way, however i think that even if he was a pedo doesnt mean he wasnt a great, legendary musician...it just means that as a man he obviously had a screw loose.

Thats why to me his plastic surgury doesnt mean anything...i like MJ for the music, the dance and his dedication to it.

This video is to me the best cover/duet of michael, was on the gold disk thriller 25 year anniversary album.