Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

About my own rep again... I got 72 points now which is unreasonable much, it makes me feel ashamed! Some admin please shave 40 - 50 points off my rep. I want it edited, I don't want to have posts downvoted.

Was my rep ever edited? Psy or Duff feel free to edit my points to a level that suits me better, if you wish.

We'd need to shave off more than 40-50 now. Considering Vicey and Fitty are only in their 30's, I think mid to upper twenties would be fair for you.

He's nearly overtaking you now. He's like the anti-marney! :mellow:

Alright, well, if Demon has higher rep than me, then rep now means absolutely nothing, as opposed to mostly nothing. The rep system can now be safely removed from the forums.

• Like 1

Time for a second holocaust, then. If I don't have a meaningless number to ward over everyone, what do I have? A massive penis and insatiable lust for rape and violence, that's what.

Not sure where I'm going with this...

• Like 1

Just to warn y'all, do not fucking change the theme of the forum. I tried it and got a hideous error that basically fucked up my account. Luckily it was fixed by Duff, the downside of this is that I now owe him a year's worth of sexual favours... Now I know how it feels to be Pieface. :\

• Like 1

Just to warn y'all, do not fucking change the theme of the forum. I tried it and got a hideous error that basically fucked up my account. Luckily it was fixed by Duff, the downside of this is that I now owe him a year's worth of sexual favours... Now I know how it feels to be Pieface. :\

I deleted that theme so it shouldn't happen again. Thanks for being the test subject (Y)

You can ban me because I'm a jew. Therefore I can't enter the site whenever I want, and you can do anything to my tight butt. I love to suck cock.

Dear juden,

No one can see guest posts except the staff.

signed,

The Natzis

You spelt "Nazi" wrong

Actually i'm Alex too... uh, death to Israel? Is that it, or was it the other way around? I can never remember, I really should've paid more attention. Go Israel? WOO?