Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

When I go to View New Content and preview posts, spoiler tags don't work, and the text contained within the spoiler tags is visible. I just inadvertently read Vicey's posts about ACIII...ack...but the spoiler tags work once I open the topic itself.

now its completely down for me. all i get is this

"

iGTA5.com Database Problems

Unfortunately we're currently experiencing database connectivity issues with our main website. Please check back soon.

In the mean time, why not check out our Forums, or join us on Facebook or Twitter?"

now its completely down for me. all i get is this

"

iGTA5.com Database Problems

Unfortunately we're currently experiencing database connectivity issues with our main website. Please check back soon.

In the mean time, why not check out our Forums, or join us on Facebook or Twitter?"

Same here, I cant go on the page at all now, is there a thread in which I can view the newest pictures/news?

IGNORE THIS SORRY

Edited by Stewe

most of you do realize that we're on facebook and twitter right?? during this down time, we were staying up to date there ;)... the website is one thing, but the forums and social media is another.... the greatest forum was still kicking it...

Awesome. Now to bitch at server guy regarding wednesday. :buttsecks:

Seriously, do something... Psy would have never stood for two crashes in a week...

Also, the ads are whorish, not to mention the fact that despite all the ads the site still doesnt work right.....

Server guy, you blow. Cock.