Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Guest Bruce Willis

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>If GTA V doesn't come out for Mac, I'm so going to NOT PLAY IT !!1! Yeah, you've been warned, @<a href="https://twitter.com/rockstargames">rockstargames</a> …</p>— Lennart Schoors (@lensco) <a href="https://twitter.com/lensco/status/169152900109578240" data-datetime="2012-02-13T20:16:08+00:00">February 13, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

retard-girl-i-can-count-to-potato30.jpg

How do we embed a twitter message so it appears in its original box?

I mean here's how to do it but how do we do it here?

Guest Bruce Willis

You can't embed html.

Then how can we embed a tweet so it looks all pretty instead of copy/pasting the text or posting a screenshot?

Also, can you tell me why my Twitter looks all different now?

Edited by Bruce Willis

Props on the thing that auto crops signatures. Works quite nicely and didn't cut this off too bad. Not to mention I can drag the image into its own tab and then see the full size thing.

I guess your tryin to be 1337 by kissing some admin ass

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Psy, you still thinking of making a phone app? I think you should create an app which can somehow be a hub for all your GTA network, with a main news page, a list of your sites and maybe add a chat or status window too. I think that could turn out nice if made to look simple like social network apps: groupme; twitter; facebook, etc.

group-me-v3-iphone.jpg

Currently have no plans as I need a Mac to start developing an iOS app and I'm not really looking to spend £600-£1000 for a basic one just to make apps. I will be trying to develop a mobile version of the site though that will more or less work in the same way.

Guest Marney1

Those new video adverts that randomly start up and have me looking through my open tabs to find where the noise is coming from are doing my head in. Not really a problem and I'm not going to ask you to get rid of them but I just wanted to have a moan.

Guest Marney1

Never seen any video ads. If they automatically play, take a screenshot and I'll get my server host to prevent them from showing.

This is an auto playing video ad from 2 minutes ago.

Alex had fun while the mods were away.

I thought it had the potential to be him. I think he still has feelings for me, I did call him a twat on the old forums

icon11.gif

I cant go into chat.

when i go in it says "You have been kicked from the chat room" right when I enter, and i cant see anyone talking or enter any messages.

I get banned or some shit? lol