Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

i've been noticing that it's 50/50 on when i click on the most recent post in a section on the main page that it takes me to page one of the topic instead of the most recent post/page... again, it's 50/50 on if it wants to work or not... kinda strange tho...

uh, i have a question

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO PROVIDE A FUCKING REASON FOR EVERY FUCKING EDIT WE FUCKING MAKE. I SPENT 5 FUCKING SECONDS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT SAID "THIS FIELD IS REQUIRED" AFTER MAKING AN EDIT YOU CUNTS.

spoiler tags work exactly the same way as they used to... and maybe it's because i'm a mod and don't have restrictions, but click on your profile, then my attachments?? the new layout has grown on me, i like that i can post links and images with ease... it still has it's issues (like my post above) but overall i like it..

The same spoiler tags from the previous forums work on the new layout. 

It just shows up as a Hidden box now. [ spoiler ]  [ / spoiler ]

What attachments are you trying to edit?

here's an issue that comes up in the crew night chat, fitty... is it possible to allow us to paste links/images in at full scale?? it's a bit of a chore to click the add link/attachment button to at least allow the link to fill the width... pasting a link in, keeps it at a certain minimum length... here's an example...

pasted image...

photo 07-12-16-01.png

pasted link...

07-12-16-01.png

I played with some post edit settings. For some reason Admins could only edit posts within 5 minutes of making them. Didn't see any options about requiring a reason, though.

The image widths are set to 800x800 max default like the old board attachments. Keeps the page a little smaller instead of scrolling past tons of HD images.

Also no one was allowed to delete attachments for some reason but that has been fixed too. I think the last update messed with some of the settings.

For anyone that missed Psy's comment on my status, the forum was upgraded and caused some issues with the status update mod we are using. So either the guy that made the mod has to update his stuff or we have to go back to the more basic status updates we had.

You can still post status updates from your profile.

• Like 1

HAY! The status updates dont work for me and neither does the minstrel fluid redstain all over the RDR forums.

FIX IT FUCKER.