Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

My home PC and I'm using Google Chrome

I searched your IP and it doesn't resolve to anything, which generally means you're behind a proxy which might be blocking the chat. I'll look around for a solution but I think that might be where the problem is.

Ok is there a way I can change my settings or something?

You could try clearing the cache and iGTA5.com cookies. Try another browser too, just to make sure it's not isolated in Chrome.

Guest Marney1

Chat room:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Chat room:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Invision host the chat service. More often than not, if it's down, it's a problem their end.

Guest Marney1

Chat room:

An Error Occurred

Invision host the chat service. More often than not, if it's down, it's a problem their end.

I'll try another time then - I'll let you know.

Won't let me change my picture.

When I click change on my profile it shows in the pop up the new image. But my posts and profile still show the old picture.

Whatsa going ona?

Can't seem to save my signature. It says "Signature has been updated" but nothing is saved, and my signature is erased.

Was able to get it working, but apparently if you past the URL of the image, IBP automatically adds the image brackets, but theres some sort of bug in that process because it doesn't work. I had to remove the http://www. first, then add image brackets and the http://www. back to get it working.

Guest Marney1

Does an admin need to reset the chat room or something because it kicked everyone after a minute by minute warning countdown. It advised to refresh but it won't let me in. That error message again.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that it sometimes says there's one person in the chat, but it doesn't list anyone in the chat and there aren't anonymous members on? Can guests view the chat room?