Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

not exactly, cuda… i see the traps, i'm just tired of it, they're not necessary when we already know what the issue is, and have already explained what the issue is, and he keeps bringing it up like it's new...

anyways, this isn't the place for that discussion, so any response to this will be deleted...

Been getting blind links whenever I log in on my mobile. Also been getting kicked out of the browser on occasion. That's only happened a couple of times though.

When I first load the site, anything I click on redirects me. Only happens when I first load the site though. Only one I can remember is adcash.com but I'll keep an eye out for others.

another issue is that the dark skin does not function worth a shit.

I can't use it on my tablet, and when I switch to the light skin, it never remembers my setting and reverts to the shitty black skin,

WTF TREEFITTY, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

post-12-0-46773700-1425515862_thumb.jpgpost-12-0-31395800-1425515877_thumb.jpg

how is the text box resizable?

asside from that, the "add image to post" button doesn't work on the skin, and the quote function doesn't work reliably.

I have a marker at the bottom right of the text box. I can't tell, from your screenshot, if you also have it.

post-9-0-86000900-1425518879_thumb.png

I haven't encountered the quote issue, myself. Is it random, or have you noticed common circumstances, when it happens?

Also, the site refuses to save the selected skin, between sessions. On my phone, it always brings up the mobile version. I've mentioned it privately, and there doesn't seem to be a way to resolve it.

and my phone.

actually, on my tablet I can at least get it to stay on the bright colored template, so that is something to do with my phone, probably... but the dark skin is buggy no matter what device Im using, and apparently massacre was having similar problems with the quote function...

The text boxes are exactly the same as Qd's screenshot for me on my tablet, i.e., not resizeable, tiny in the dark skin, normal in the IPB theme...which I've never noticed before, since I never use the white or mobile themes. That might have to change now, the smaller text box can be a real pain sometimes.

Turns out my issue is not the site. Has something to do with chrome on my phone. Shows the variety of browsing I do on my phone.