Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

I'd just like to point out that like many others, my recent barrage of status updates was in light of yours, Brian. If you actually check my feed, you'd see that I normally update my status maybe once or twice a week, sometimes less.

My 2 cents.

I'm pretty sure the members I mentioned update their status on a regular basis, just my 2 cents.

Brian can keep posting rhetorical questions and the latest CNN headlines, and the rest of us will keep posting GTA snaps whenever we want. On our gaming forum.

At least mine get more discussion than the links.

Well you did continue it seven hours after the last post... just saying.

Anyway, I've noticed when I turn ad block off the ads tend to half load in some places, not sure if this is a website thing or on my end.

• Like 1

I don't mind the CNN news links. Get educated and stuff.

Enjoy your animated crotch shots, tho i suppose.

You get crickets.

Now everyone stop bickering in a topic meant for actual website issues.

let me troll, then tell you to stop trolling.

• Like 1

This is a website problem though. If mods are going to troll, they shouldn't ask other members not to troll. Durr. Professionalism? Moderates should moderate, not troll for likes.

There used to be a rate the moderators topic, but likeminded people got rid of that.

• Like 1

We had a similar issue with the snapback function of quotes, on the old forums. Editing the post and saving it (without actually changing it) might fix it. Obviously, that's too much work, but give it a try, if you're browsing, and see one that particularly bothers you.

Forgot to look at that. Much smaller missing image in IE. From what I've looked at (using the white skin) the new version of the forums has a new icon next to posts but that icon isn't in the dark skin set. It doesn't serve any different purpose than the post number. I'll look at removing it.

edit: There. Used the snapback icon from quote boxes.

• Like 1