Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

yea no... sounds like a dumb idea...

Is it cause then you wouldn't be able to spam snapmatics despite having a topic for it?

I just think it's kind of dumb, and spammy. But if you guys don't want it to stop that's okay, it doesn't really bother me, but I do think it would be cleaner without it.

Brian, it's ironic that you, of all people, might want the status feed to be cleaner.

And there's no topic for poastin' Social Club links! What do you expect??

• Like 1

Brian, it's ironic that you, of all people, want the status feed to be cleaner.

And there's no topic for poastin' Social Club links! What do you expect??

The only reason your guys seem to think I spam is due to the avatar being so noticeable. So stop spewing that shit please.

The links are to snapmatic photos, which hey, exists a topic for that.

I guess the entire status update feed is spam then, because there is literally nothing spammy about my updates. But for the sake of arguing let's see you continue to take this since you love to do it.

But you're not correct when you say that, I update on a regular basis as do several others. Jizz, DiO, Ku, Truth, Bones, lately Mercy, Ace to an extent, etc.Keep imagining things :lol:

Appear doesn't mean I am. If I happen to write a new status when others don't and update my old one, what does it matter? It replaces my old one and doesn't bump anyone down. If I think of something new to write several hours later and it really bothers you all then get your priorities straight. It's petty.

like i said in another thread, links aren't a problem in the feed when it's from regulars trying to promote iGTA, either in the snap contest, or just in general for our enjoyment... that's not something any of us have an issue with here... i'm failing to see the point here...

The point is, Brian brought up this bad idea in more than one topic to try and micromanage the status update feed. It's not gonna happen. Brian can keep posting rhetorical questions and the latest CNN headlines, and the rest of us will keep posting GTA snaps whenever we want. On our gaming forum.

• Like 1

I'd just like to point out that like many others, my recent barrage of status updates was in light of yours, Brian. If you actually check my feed, you'd see that I normally update my status maybe once or twice a week, sometimes less.

My 2 cents.