Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

I think we (or me and whoever agreed) had decided after the last time that it would be the last time we renew it.

The last time there was a long discussion in the chat was back on August 28th and the day prior on the 27th. Most days have a few people (mostly newbies) go in and leave and there's a few days where no one entered at all.

That's disappointing, it's nice to have the option considering our members' range of locations and gaming consoles, chat here is the only way to get everyone together. We use it less in summer for certain. Is the renewal fee that expensive?

• Like 2

I think we (or me and whoever agreed) had decided after the last time that it would be the last time we renew it.

The last time there was a long discussion in the chat was back on August 28th and the day prior on the 27th. Most days have a few people (mostly newbies) go in and leave and there's a few days where no one entered at all.

you'd think with all the spam we have to put up with to "support" servers which only has to deal with maybe 10 people using the site at the same time, they'd be able to spend the 50/yr for chat support.

someone is raking in the dough....

* $20/year

http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/chat/

but, my actual guess is that the forum liscense isn't being renewed, since you get five free users with a liscense board.

More like a couple hundred but in anycase I don't rake in anything.

I believe you, TreeFitty. I doubt Psy is making most of the money, it's probably that mysterious server guy....

i always forget we have a chat...

that's cause your gay. like, really gay. :angry:

but I got a fiver on the chat, or the full 20 if you agree to rename it Q's Hole

keep me posted.

*if it's the ipb that's not staying liscensed, then it's $50/year to Renew, that would allow 5 people to use the chat..

Last time it broke and Psy wasn't around I messaged him on msn or some shit and he fixed it, I recommend PM him Q and see what he can do because before no one else could fix it either. Worth a go.

You guys may not care, but the core members will use it if it's functional.

How much is it? We'll pass the hat and cover the $ if you guys can get it renewed with the server guy (since the rest of us can't do that part of it).

it's $25 for six months, and you have to renew it every six months.

as I said, rename the link up top to Q's Hole and I'll take care of the rest :yes:

psy isn't working for rockstar anymore is he? he should get back on top of this shit!

@treefitty, I know there are some things you can't do.