Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

NOTIFICATIONS:

- When person X reply to something that I subscribe to, I get TWO notifications. I think one would suffice.

- When I click the drop down menu and select View All Notifications, all notifications will show as read when I get to the page with all notifications. It makes it hard to know what I have read and not.

- I get notifications telling me that I have replied to someone's profile. I don't need this notification...

Whoa, those old title buttons take me back. They're the old GTA-SA.com ones.

What are title buttons?

Oh found it

goldmember.jpg

Very nice!

And the emoticons from the old forums, please. Unless I forgot something, that and what QD said about the double-post thing is all I need.

:wall:(Y):buttsecks::spam::v:sick::locked::drool::lamo::scooter::whistle::bullshit::mods::jumpy::french::bird::ike::fap::clap::stupid::no::roll::thumbup::yes::ermm::notworthy:(N)

You can change the notifications in your profile settings. The default is/was a notification AND a message gets sent to you.

Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot that. But I did tweak the settings when I was validated, and I only get "Inline Notification".

And I also had two other notification issues, I don't know if anyone can answer on them.

You can change the notifications in your profile settings. The default is/was a notification AND a message gets sent to you.

Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot that. But I did tweak the settings when I was validated, and I only get "Inline Notification".

And I also had two other notification issues, I don't know if anyone can answer on them.

They should all be fixable through the notifications setup in your settings.

Okay.

There is a "Start new topic" button inside every topic. I doubt that is intended but I don't know. Seems a bit out of place, but maybe someone has special needs.

It was in every topic on the old boards too.

And the emoticons from the old forums, please. Unless I forgot something, that and what QD said about the double-post thing is all I need.

[bunch of emoticons]

Finally! :ike::fap:

Whoa, those old title buttons take me back. They're the old GTA-SA.com ones.

What are title buttons?

admin.jpg

mod.jpg

goldmember.jpg

Those.

That is member group buttons. :P

OK - got it. ;)

Meh, whatever. Duff knew what I meant.

Guest Marney1

Who has issues reporting posts? I know Marney and I think there's a few others. Also what is the error? Lack of permission or what?

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

Who has issues reporting posts? I know Marney and I think there's a few others. Also what is the error? Lack of permission or what?

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

Whos posts are you trying to report?