Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

You're nowhere near the top of the list for future moderator.

Way to troll. Or is it flame?

I was given my gold membership. I never go into those forums though, despite being a forum with no rules, it almost never requires moderation.

• Like 1

You're nowhere near the top of the list for future moderator.

Started from the bottom...

Also, it's just a general question, figured I'd ask it here. After everything dies down does everyone migrate to the original forums or are we staying here?

It's a service that actually had benefits a few years back but now is pretty much worthless, aside from it being an acknowledgement that you at one time paid money for extra forum stuff

I didn't pay shit.

inb4 no more gold.

So, the last post in the Pre-release forums was October 5th. We should move it to the bottom, change the name to "Spoiler Free Discussion" and change the "Latest Forum Discussion" to one of the more active forums.

the news/status feed on the right side of the main forum page is hidden and i can't figure out how to bring it back... suggestions?

Hover your mouse over the top right area where the newsfeed usually appears, and a button will pop up to show the feed again.

Glad you found it. The interface is definitely different on a mobile device, though...one thing I've noticed is if a status update gets more than 20 replies, my tablet doesn't show the RH vertical scroll bar, so I can only see the first or last three replies, but nothing in between. Meh. Might just be my tablet.

For a couple of weeks now I have been unable to copy/paste Shortcuts, Pictures or YouTube Videos into my posts. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

*PS - I haven't experienced this problem on any other sites...