Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Guest Marney1

Try now...

Change your password too.

Thanks, is there a reason for you recommending I change my password?

Guest Marney1

Well, no one else's account is changing groups at random, so it'd be a good idea just in case.

Changed both my email and password. I don't see how that could be a possible cause though, but they're changed now anyway.

You do realise that if anyone searches for information on GTA, such as I just did, and the answer to their question appears on the old achieved version of the forum it sends you to the Igrandtheftauto site rather than Igta5, which I presume is what you would want to happen to increase prevalence of the newer site and increase activity on the forum.

However, Igrandtheftauto which I assumed was going to be a portal site to the other GTA sites rather than a self-supporting entity also seems to like the the Igrandtheftauto forums yet no one uses the forums so it just looks dead.

But I don't know what the overall goal is.

The original goal was to have both forums be used, but everyone just came here and left the old forums to die.

We should just archive the iGTA forums and have the forum link on iGTA redirect you to iGTA5.

Guest Marney1

Yep, archive the iGTA forums. Haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure it's just Demon talking to himself with quadruple posts.

Guest Marney1

He hasn't been here for along time. :clap:, And Marney, Your not fooling anyone being an anonymus user

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I just happened to click on it when I last logged in. When I try to fool someone you'll know about it.

yeah saved three different versions, difference sizes, still get the message - 'failed to set new photo'

Post it here and I'll upload it for you again.

Nope, no idea yet.

Might be animated GIFs in general because I imagine they'd be more difficult for the photo uploader to crop.

I had a spinning GTA IV GIF file as my avatar for the last few months with no problems, only when I tried to upload the new one, it started having problems.

Yeah that was carried over from a previous upgrade, so that was different. I think the new cropper tool in the photo uploader along with merging avatars and photos into one causes problems for animated GIFs. Something to keep an eye on, they might fix it in a future update.

• Like 1

When I go to chat it says I have been kicked from the chat room

It doesn't say you're banned. I've connected to the chat, try now.

It shows that me, you and Psy are in chat but at the top it still says "You have been kicked from the chat room" It will not let me post or see anything that is being posted.

What operating system, web browser, internet provider are you using? Are you behind a proxy? Are you browsing from work or another public PC?