Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Guest Marneys Double Account

Hmmm..... Does the Marney2 one still work?

Appears so, I thought Duff would have deleted it. I'll just try my usual account again now to see what happens........

Nope, Marney1 can't do anything except viw the home page. I can click on my control panel up top but all the links like 'My Settings' etc take me back to the error message.

Are you aware of any specific thing you do before it happens? Try to edit your profile or click something?

Tried all that, can't think of anything that I might have done before it happened. It did happen after I'd left the chatroom just like last time though.

I noticed the text in your sig and profile was messed up. Tried clearing your customizations. Doesn't look like it did anything. Your profile doesn't list a member group which is weird.

edit: So it might have something to do with the chatroom. Do you just leave the site, close your browser, or use the "leave" button?

I noticed the text in your sig and profile was messed up. Tried clearing your customizations. Doesn't look like it did anything. Your profile doesn't list a member group which is weird.

edit: So it might have something to do with the chatroom. Do you just leave the site, close your browser, or use the "leave" button?

I used the leave button and next time I visited the site my account was messed up. The sig messed up like that last time too. I'm trying to think if I'd done anything out of the ordinary but I'm pretty sure I haven't. I mean what could I possibly be doing different for that to happen anyway? Beats me.

Try to make it happen with this account?

Just went in the Chat Room, left via the 'Leave' button, closed the iGTA5 tab on my screen then came back. It allowed me to sign in as Marney1 (like earlier) but my profile tools still direct me to this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1000] You are not allowed to visit this community.

Probably not the Chat Room then.

Also, who's the guest here?

post-225-0-39072300-1317784653_thumb.png

Nevermind, after looking at the 'Who's online' list again it appears to be me. WTF?

Guests can view this forum, remember? Since you posted as one 6 hours ago...

Try it again but close your browser completely. If you normally stay signed in ("remember me" option) do that with this account and come back as you normally would afterward, using this account.

Yeah but that guest is this account, so shouldn't the online list remember me as Marney1 Double Account rather than Guest?

Anyway, just tried what you said but I'm obviously back [with this account] without a problem.

Wonder if it's anything to do with name changes? I don't think so though as last time it happened I was using my usual Marney1 name.

Just tried to send a message from this double account to my Marney1 (Pissface) account:

post-225-0-21288500-1317785801.png

Someone give TreeFitty Admin powers ffs!

Now there's a guest again... interesting...

I'm going to post here as a guest, see if anything odd happens.

/approved.

Try refreshing this page or going into the main forum and then back here a few times. I wanna see if the guests increase.

Do that as a guest or with my Double Account?

Done that. I'm off to play GTA for a bit, I'll check in later.

Duff couldn't figure out what happened last time but if it gets sorted let me know.