Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Guest Marneys Double Account

You know you can post in here as a guest, right?

Well, you're not banned or suspended (yet) and I can't find anything in your profile... so a red will have to help you.

Didn't realise that no. Once my proper account is sorted you can delete this one right?

Try now... is there a reason why your main account is set to normal member rather than gold? And your reputation set to zero?

Guest Marney1

Try now... is there a reason why your main account is set to normal member rather than gold? And your reputation set to zero?

Testing...

No idea what's going on tbh. o_0

Guest Marney1

Marney tried to hack in and reset his rep?

Like I'd even know where to start. :P

Also, Gold Member status would be nice again. Thanks.

Edit: Post count gone?

Guest Marney1

Yeah so erm, I'm still stuck out here with the regular riff raff members. Is there any chance I could have my Gold privileges back?

Guest Marney1

Gotta wait for a redman. Basically when Duff gets back on here tomorrow.

OK, he probably just forgot to do it earlier.

Gotta wait for a redman. Basically when Duff gets back on here tomorrow.

OK, he probably just forgot to do it earlier.

Or he wanted to see if the site is less fail without you everywhere. I'll miss you when you only get access to the validating forum. :mellow:

• Like 1

Nope. I can't definitively say who reset your reputation and I have no idea why you were set to Members. Will have to keep an eye on things and see if it happens again.

Out of interest, what gets you those little green numbers? Is it just when your pure awesomeness translates into your typing?

For most people, as Fitty said, it's 'likes.' In my case, it actually is pure awesomeness. In Demon's (or whatever stupid name he's using now) case, it's some noob that makes a half-dozen accounts every few months and 'likes' a bunch of his posts.

Demon's actual rep is -29.

Why do you still come here? Look, I get that you're stupid, but you can't really be stupid enough to think that you're actually accomplishing anything by making all these accounts. How much of a loser are you that you were banned over a year ago and still try to come back every month?

Right, your posts disappear when you get banned. Forgot.

Guest Marney1

Why do you still come here? Look, I get that you're stupid, but you can't really be stupid enough to think that you're actually accomplishing anything by making all these accounts. How much of a loser are you that you were banned over a year ago and still try to come back every month?

I'm sure no one would mind him being a member here so long as he quit with all the bullshit. Talk about GTA Kaufman and you'll get along just fine.

Well, congratulations, you've found a way to ban me without banning. It won't help you in the long run, but I'm still somewhat impressed (a car hit me today, so...) by your enhancing of the program. KKKudos.

lol Everytime you make accounts they get flagged as spam. IPB is doing it without us touching anything. ^_^

• Like 1