Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

I've been having trouble accessing my notification box lately. I use to just select the icons in the corner and the log pops up but now, whenever I click it, more often than not nothing happens. No log or anything. It's like I didn't even click it.

My internet has been slow lately and I'm guessing that has something to do with it but if anyone else is experiencing this, it might be the site.

When I login with my laptop, the Return/Enter button doesn't work in the Reply box. I have to copy and paste a blank line from Word to force text down to the next line. It only happens on this site, and isn't an issue on my tablet. Any thoughts?

The forums are impossible to use on mobile devices because whenever I click on a link it auto forwards to some shiity iPhone gaming site.

They should open in a new tab.

download the google chrome app, you can request the desktop version of any website... i am starting to use that more than the safari app that comes with the phone... i never use the mobile version of IPB anymore...

Or you could just click on "Change Theme" like a smart person...

HarHarHarHarHar

Also, just for fun. Every time I click on the text box with Java on this pops up...

Rich text editor, editor_51a7b04f842b2, press ALT 0 for help.form{border: 1px dotted #FF0000;padding: 2px;}

img.cke_hidden{background-image: url( hiddenfield.gif?t=B37D54V );background-position: center center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid #a9a9a9;width: 16px !important;height: 16px !important;}

img.cke_anchor{background-image: url( anchor.gif?t=B37D54V );background-position: center center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid #a9a9a9;width: 18px !important;height: 18px !important;}

a.cke_anchor{background-image: url( anchor.gif?t=B37D54V );background-position: 0 center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid #a9a9a9;padding-left: 18px;}

img.cke_pagebreak{background-image

Which is why I usually post in parts

Are you actually using the mobile version of the site? Don't do that. Don't ever do that.

No, I'm using the dark skin...

It's a script in the code that is detecting my browser.

I have chrome installed and use it for chat, but you cannot save pages to the homescreen like you can with safari.

It is for sure this website. I can access other gaming sites without problems, and the iPhone can't run unsigned code, so it's not a virus or adware.

It doesn't redirect in the mobile skin because psy didn't code the adverts in there.

The first redirect site is mobroker.com then adgaming.com.

Have your server guys change the code so the the ads open in a new tab.

you can bookmark them just like safari though... the only issue i have with chrome is it crashes every now and then, but it also recovers... and yea, i occassionally get an ad pop up that directs me to another website...

and before you say it, yea i know, ad-blocker... but that doesn't solve the problem for those without...

You can't get Adblock for the iPhone.... And you can't bookmark to the homescreen with chrome.

Chrome is a better browser than safari, but I like being able to reach sites with one tap of the screen

take over... and i know what you're talking about QD, it is a nice feature... but i have a habit of using bookmarks anyways so they just waste space on my home screen... but the ads on the phones are a bit much...

Okay. I'll see what server guy says.

The auto-redirecting would be a much worse issue than opening ads in a new tab. Although I can't get much of a straight answer of what is happening by looking at your different posts. :mellow:

Apologies if this was covered elsewhere but I couldn't find anything with the search function.

How do I change the tagline that appears above my profile pic?

Edit: I am so idiot. The answer is here.

Edited by MrMister81
  • Like 1