Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Disappointing update on GTA

The game is in existence but they don't have a release date. That's all it means.

You probably don't know, but we were listening to the conference call. The first question of the Q&A session at the end was if Rockstar could put out two titles in one year (trying to ask if GTA V would be this year or next). They beat around the bush with it and said Rockstar is capable but didn't say if they would be doing so. That's the closest remark we got to a release date or period for GTA V.

• Like 3

Apparently they did ask for a GTA V release date though, that's how they go t that response.

TBA means that there is NO release date of this title yet. That has to be used for system information purposes and as Treefitty added we were listening into the conference call as I serenaded him.

I wouldn't mind the release date being next year, as long as they announce it soon so we have something to look forward to. It's been over 3 months without information, it's getting kind of slow.

I think they will release a little bit of info in the next month or so, however i am 80% sure it wont be out till late 2012 early 2013 chances are we wont be getting much information, only a few screen shots etc.

The game is in existence but they don't have a release date. That's all it means.

You probably don't know, but we were listening to the conference call. The first question of the Q&A session at the end was if Rockstar could put out two titles in one year (trying to ask if GTA V would be this year or next). They beat around the bush with it and said Rockstar is capable but didn't say if they would be doing so. That's the closest remark we got to a release date or period for GTA V.

If Rockstar put out two huge titles in the same year when they've delayed both (which means they probably need work) chances are they'd be rushing it and we'd get a shit game.

Rockstar have their methods and they work. Name the last shit Rockstar game (I'd call IV Shit (aside from LATD) but thats only compared to the earlier GTA offerings.)

If Rockstar put out two huge titles in the same year when they've delayed both (which means they probably need work) chances are they'd be rushing it and we'd get a shit game.

Rockstar have their methods and they work. Name the last shit Rockstar game (I'd call IV Shit (aside from LATD) but thats only compared to the earlier GTA offerings.)

Well I imagine they must have started working on V just after IV came out, or even during the end stages of it. That means they've had like, 4-5 years already? I doubt the game would be "shit" if they released it late this year, say Oct/Nov.