Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Urban Dictionary - Name Meaning

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stoic

All them are gay except: 5. Stoic 21 up, 106 down

2) To compulsively stare at women's breasts to the point where it creeps them out.

Also, this makes me want to change my name to Wizard Crystals.

adam

The first Man to ever get laid.

Adam and Eve had wild sex all night long.

i win...

Me too. Woot.

Cy 103 up, 84 down

A handsome, amazing, one-of-a-kind man that gives the love of his life everything she could possibly want and then some. Kind, caring, loving, pleasing, athletic, beyond attractive, and perfect are only a tiny few adjectives to describe him. The woman who has his heart is the luckiest woman on the earth.

Oh look, I think I see Cy over there with his girlfriend. He gives her everyting. She has to be the luckiest girl on the planet. She's so lucky to have him.

Nailed it.

Assknuckle: your father.

No im just to last to go to urbandick and copy n paste. I can only imagine tho. I onced looked up honkytoe and it was defined as a brazillian nut with a hard exterior. Then last thanksgiving my grandma ask some one to pass the honkytoes.

We all lold

Brian 5492 up, 1327 down

The name Brian is of Celtic origin and means; Strength and Honor. He is a very intelligent guy, who keeps his priorities straight and is extremely well rounded. Not only is he smart, but he is athletic, handsome, sexy, funny, and a great guy to hang out around. Trust me his somewhat klutzy personality can be funny when he plays the role/ He can often be very dramatic, in the good way. He is one of those guys that you can just share about anything with. He instantly just gains your trust. He is very reliable. Brian will always be there for a friend, no matter what the conditions. Brian is very creative and loves to contribute ideas. He has dreams of changing the world, and making it a better place for all to live. He is always true to who he is. He is a natural born leader, who can lead a group of people yet still have time for each individual. Only the lucky girls will get to be in a relationship with this guy, but anyone can be his friend.

"Man isn't he dreamy. He is such a Brian."

"That's my best bud right there. He is the greatest Brian ever."

"Everyone bow down to the Brian."

"Only a Brian can save all of humanity".

"He just pulled a Brian."

Joshua a sexy and masculine individual. Charming and attractive and hardworking. Never backs down.

I go by josh though but all that is true

Kuz -

A hairy man beast.

A person who loves to sing in the shower for hours.

Being naked.

Straight up ladies man.

O_O That's... that's.. accurate.

Freeeaaakkkyyy :ph34r:

koozy-

To define a person as cool and crazy!

Meh

Edgecrusher:

1. EDGECRUSHER

One of Fear Factory's greatest songs.

Edgecrusher might be the best track on the album.

2. EDGECRUSHER

A state of impotence.

"Maybe the reason I have EDGECRUSHER is because you're a fat bitch."

3. edgecrusher

A classic internet l33t d00d, the Edgecrusher is the coolest guy of the whole internet

oh look the edge is here, he's so cool!

4. edgecrusher

ITT you refuse to let shit go

unsat. unFUCKINGsat

FYADFYADLOL ep 10.

Edge:

1. edge

From gay scene, involves actions and techniques that get you close to orgasm and hold it "at the edge" for a long time (even hours). At that point, you either have a very intense orgasm, or else you might even choose not to have it at all and just save it for another day. Saying that your into edging implies that you want to participate in a lengthy, intense, sex-play scene.

Seen a lot in personal ads as either "edging" or else someone will use the word "edge" as if it were a verb.

"GWM, 24, into edging..." (or)

"GWM, 24, loves to edge, seeks..."

2. edge

1)An WWE Canadian Superstar named Adam Copeland. He debuted in 1998 as a mysterious gothic loner gimmick. He soon became a surfer-like gimmick making up words like chumpstain, awesomeness & hanonsity. His former partner/"brother" Christian is his real-life best friend. Most notibly known for "stealing" Lita away from Matt Freakin' Hardy.

2) Short for sXe/straightedge.

3) To steal someone's girlfriend while he is in a relationship like Adam Copeland & Amy Dumas did to Matt Hardy & Lisa Copeland in early 2005.

4) An advantage.

5) The end.

1) Edge still has the WWE title shot that he can use until WrestleMania XXII

2) CM Punk is an example of someone who is edge

3) Man, I can't believe Suzy edged me for John.

4) When it comes to mat-wrestling Bret Hart will always have the edge.

5) I am standing at the edge of the cliff and I am ready to jump. 3. Edge

Stems from straight-edge, but edge people are those who dont drink or do drugs but will occasionally have sex and smoke cigs. Pretty much practically the fucking bitches who just choose to make straight-edge a trend and not an actual lifestyle. They usually do this so they can label themselves as something and when they hit 21 will quit because they can buy alcohol. There all posers.

"Eric has such a problem with commitment that he chose to be edge than straight-edge. He also does it because he cant fit in with any other crowd."

straight-edge edge straight edge mormon poser hxc hardcore scene non-lifestyle assholes pussies dickheads

4. edge

An anti-social person with no real friends, only online acquaintances. He pretends to possess the knowledge to "hack" but in reality can barely run a computer. He is obsessed with Macs, even though he runs on Windows. He has zero self-confidence, but hides that fact through a combination of bravado, arrogance, and just plain meanness.

That guy is so edge, nobody believes his BS.

That guy is edge. Nobody likes him.

5. edge

Short for sXe (straightedge)

Stoner:"Hey man, you wanna hit this bong?"

sXe: "No way. I'm so edge. No drugs, or alcohol."

Stoner: "Alright man, thats chill." 6. edge

one who wears "X's" on both of their hands, to signify that one neither drinks nor smokes. Started in California, where we’ve got more bounce. it’s used as an unspoken message to people in a club, specifically nightclubs. As to say: “Hey! I’m ‘clean’ & 'edge' so I don’t drink or do X… so don’t offer.”

1.) Boy #1: (holding up a 6 pack) Hey bro, you chill?

Boy #2: Naw, I’m edge. (holds up hands with "X's" on them) But thanks.

:mellow: I'm pretty much as far from straightedge as you can get. Definition number four for Edge looks like it could've actually been written for me by some butthurt proud american though.

kenny     -

A great guy. Very capable of being a bestfriend. Easy to fall in love with. Super nice, defends girls when needed. Can talk to him for hours on end.

"dude, i talked to Kenny last night for 4 hours"

Everythings just going my way :D

kenny -   

the most amazing person you will ever meet. this boy has the power to make you feel as if you are the greatest person to step on this earth. if you ever become fortunate enough to have such a person in your life be sure to never let anything bad happen between you two, embrace every moment spent together, and make sure never to take advantage of a kenny. kenny is perfect on every level possible.

:D

Kenken     -

Like about 98% of all names on Urban Dictionary (No. 1 Site for everything being related to sex), "Marcus" is to do with something sexual.

Marcus 2675 up, 911 down

Someone sexually stunning, fly, and incredibly well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. Everyone wants him.

"Damn girl, he's perfect, you got yourself a marcus!"

mercy

the hottest girl in the whole world. she usually has long dark sexy hair and gorgeous big eyes. she will most likely have a hot body. her booty is pretty fine too. Mercy is the girl every guy wants to bang.

Dude! did you see mercy today? She looked sexier than usual! I think i just got a boner!

- yep. That's accurate ;)

mercy

the hottest girl in the whole world. she usually has long dark sexy hair and gorgeous big eyes. she will most likely have a hot body. her booty is pretty fine too. Mercy is the girl every guy wants to bang.

Dude! did you see mercy today? She looked sexier than usual! I think i just got a boner!

- yep. That's accurate ;)

Yep

craze

adj.

Crazy, wild, out of control.

From Andre Nickatina's track "Ayo for Yayo":

Ayo for yayo

Walk around with yayo

All in my nasal

I musta been craze yo

robin

a very outgoing person capable of about everything

dude that sexy guy must be a robin!

Robin

noun]

Robin is the coolest guy to ever exist on this planet. He is mad chill to hang out with. He will open a can of whoop ass on neone for you. He is loyal and loves his friends. He can make a tree smile. He is goodlooking but never brags and is so humble. Robin is the most awesomest guy ever. If u don't know him than thats very sad for you. He has a heart the size of a narwhal. He loves scrubs. He can make you smile despite crappy circumstances. He's crazy with the rhymes. He's the world's greatest. And i'm so lucky to have ever met him.

Girl 1: wow..did i tell you abt how i met the most awesomest guy ever yesturday?

Girl 2: GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, u know that had to be robin.

robin

good looking guy, likes long walks on the beach, tends to say jeaa, watches a billion movies, and lure women to his bed,

Robin is perfect for me

robin

The sexiest most bad-ass-mo-fo in the world. Robin's always have large penises and can often be found flirting up the ladies they can pick up anyone. They are often super buff and sleep with a minimum of 14 girls a week. They are also super entertaining and funny and can make everyone smile.

1. Holy shit that guy has a huge dick ! What a robin !!

2. Wow that guy just picked up 149 chicks in a month what a fuckin robin, wish i was him!

3 Robin can pick up anychick he wants and he has a huge dick GOD I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM!!

NCP

NinComPoop, a silly, foolish, or stupid person

You are such a NCP .

NCP

New Compton Productions..Exclusive and Elite yet dangerous entertainment group in NJ

1:"Yo whose throwin this party tonite?"

2:"NCP nigga"

1:"HOLY SHIT IMA DEF COMIN THROUGH strapped up"

- Strange stuff people write on there

kenny -

A great guy. Very capable of being a bestfriend. Easy to fall in love with. Super nice, defends girls when needed. Can talk to him for hours on end.

"dude, i talked to Kenny last night for 4 hours"

Everythings just going my way :D

kenny -

the most amazing person you will ever meet. this boy has the power to make you feel as if you are the greatest person to step on this earth. if you ever become fortunate enough to have such a person in your life be sure to never let anything bad happen between you two, embrace every moment spent together, and make sure never to take advantage of a kenny. kenny is perfect on every level possible.

:D

Kenken -

It means Perfection.

No wonder all the girls at my school called me "kenken".. well the cute ones anyway.

Thats it for me. I don't see my real name, just the ones ppl call me.

Found my last name..

Osagie -

someone who is passionate, loyal, ambition in the flesh, success in the making. a best friend, and amazing lover. someone who has always got your back. my big head!

I love Urban Dictionary B)

:)